Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will you finish?

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
A lot of your fans I've spoken to don't fancy you to get automatics. Some not happy with the signings?

This a tough league and being so close last time will count for little when this next season starts - I think we still have a competitive squad and a decent man at the helm. Anywhere in the top 6 but at which place in that 6, I have no idea.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Top half, I'd of thought. I don't really care though, it's only football.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we don't get auto I almost hope we don't end up 3rd to 6th....

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
6th or 7th or 8th or 9th.......but then I predicted 10th last year and we came 3rd so........

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Gabriel

Apr 12, 2016
Clearly you're light at centre-back - be interesting to see if Hall gets a chance this season.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We almost did it last season and with Knockaert & Skalak having a full season we should do better. If you then add into the mix Murray who should get 10 or so goals then again we have improved from 12 months ago.

But we are a CB down plus the obvious need for a LB incase anything happens to Bong and we need another striker to compete. Currently 4 but will jump up a place based on each of those signings happening.

The difficulty will be Newcastle, they could dominate the league but the pressure will be high on them so if they finish September outside of the top 3 then they may never recover and currently they have a leaky defence

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
As it stands, think play offs are about right. This current squad is stronger than we had this time last year but with a few injuries already and a slightly tougher league (I don't agree it's much tougher as it's only Newcastle of the relegated sides who will be much better than Burnley/Boro were last year), I don't think we'll get as many points. Maybe about 75 or 80 points, which would be enough to get in the play offs again (and surely after three semi final defeats in four years we'd be due at least a final appearance then - although I know it doesn't work like that).

If we sign another centre back, a first choice striker and one or two more players for depth, there's no reason we can't be top two this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here