• 20th

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
16th

I think the only difference between the current bottom 5 and the end of season bottom 5, will be Fulham and Newcastle swapping places.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Purely on points, yes, I'd agree that the gap is 5.

But that's not what I was arguing.

Really it's the difference between needing 5 points with a better GD, or 6 with a worse GD.

4 points don't come into the equation at all. Whether our GD is better or worse, we'd still be a point behind.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
For me, there are two aims for the rest of the season.

Finish above Palace. (plausible)

Finish with a plus goal difference. (very hard)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We will end up in a position that belies the fact that we have been in bother all season and yet is closer to where we probably deserve to be.

I'll go for 14th. I think we can finish above one or two of Southampton, Burnley, Wolves and Palace. We may even reach Leeds or Villa if either of them implode.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
We will end up in a position that belies the fact that we have been in bother all season and yet is closer to where we probably deserve to be.

I'll go for 14th. I think we can finish above one or two of Southampton, Burnley, Wolves and Palace. We may even reach Leeds or Villa if either of them implode.
We deserve to be above all those teams for sure. Cannot believe they are above us in the table

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
15th, but only because I think we’ll pick up points soon and then go on the beach.

I think once Fulham or Newcastle are odds on to go down there will be about 10 teams “on the beach” and positions will be irrelevant for the players, it must be hard for them to put their all in with no crowds and nothing much to play for.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Form from the last two games suggests a total of 59 points which should mean 6th of 7th.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I reckon wins v Leeds and Sheff Utd and 2 draws from somewhere for a slightly underwhelming 40 point finish between 14th and 16th.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think once Fulham or Newcastle are odds on to go down there will be about 10 teams “on the beach” and positions will be irrelevant for the players, it must be hard for them to put their all in with no crowds and nothing much to play for.

Newcastle already (sligthtly) odd on with most bookies now.....Fulham slightly against but not much. Two-horse race for the 3rd spot as far as tey are concerned currently - Burnley next around 20-25/1 and us 30-35/1

boik

I really really want us to finish above Palace this season. We know we are better than them. We have shown that we are better than them. I think that deep down they know we are better. Finishing above them would make it fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here