• 1 (Low)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
8 but if Moises is still here when the window closes, could be pushing 10
Had to be 10 all day long, have we ever had such a deep and talented squad with a manager so clever and gifted at tactics and getting the best out players.

Some have mentioned the Caicedo transfer saga. I am so chilled over it, Tony has played a blinder, we either get the big money for the club or the player for another 6 months - 1 year, his agents just want more money and it is not coming out of our share. We play the long game and will invest the money long term on better players. Every season I have said this is the pinnacle it does not get better, yet it has every season. Enjoy the ride our club is in safe hands whatever happens and De Zerbi fears no one.

What sort of pathetic tart am I '8 until we know we keep Caicedo ?'

It's a f***ing 10 all the f***ing way. I have waited f***ing decades for this :albion2:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Through nerves always start low. Our game is based on playing out from back. Because of Caicedo ability was able to receive ball when marked and got us out of poo so often. I need convincing we have someone to take over this role. plus loss of Mac. Stronger upfront with Pedro

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
At the moment it’s pretty low as we look very weak in centre midfield and I think it will cost us points in the early stages of the season. However, if we can sign a top player in that position as soon as possible my mojo would leap back up.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Loose to Luton and then what?

Do we have minus mojos?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Never have I looked forward to a season with more optimism and hope than I do this one. We have a fighting chance of competing for three (count them, three) bits of silverware and a manager who I believe will try to win them all. He’ll fail, of course, but what if he won just one of them?!

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
A lowly 5 because of the the transfer drama. I truly hate the transfer window. Should be a month and that’s it.
Losing Mac. Chelsea buying everyone, now Liverpool want pervis, Kudus - who knows?
At 2:59pm on Saturday it will be 10 without a doubt. But right now, I’m fed up with it all and it’s spoiling the excitement of the best season to come.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’ve gone with an 8 because I have a bad feeling about Saturday. Luton will be running through brick walls and their support will be raucous. First game after losing some key players, no time to find our feet - certain players will have to be considerably sharper than they were at the weekend.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
This is Brighton, remember... Once we've been thumped by Luton 4-0 let's have another poll, then another one after we go to Old Trafford and win 9-0.

As Ronan Keating sang... 'Being a Brighton Fan is a Rollercoaster' or something similar. :moo:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
9. Really looking forward to watching us this season. As Cheeserolls said - nerves are jangling and concerned about Moises on his way. At the same time really looking forward to seeing how RDZ deals with it. What days these are.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
A lowly 5 because of the the transfer drama. I truly hate the transfer window.
This. If you believed everything printed (which I don't, at all) you can add Caicedo, Mitoma, Ferguson, Enciso, Estupiñan and who knows who else to the loss of MacAllister. I come online to read about the games that are actually already happening all over the place and get swamped with speculation about how more or less our entire team is off. The transfer window, if they're going to have it, should shut before the season starts, or just leave it a bloody free-for-all, year-round as it used to be.

I'm pretty sure that, behind the ludicrous TV deals obviously, the transfer window has also served to inflate prices and therefore wages to their current astronomical (and entirely unsustainable in the long run) levels. Clubs start getting desperate to get people in before it's too late, and start throwing money at the problem.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It's a 5 for me. I think we're probably weaker now than we were at the end of last season and with the demands of the Europa League to cope with I can't see things ending well. I just hope I'm wrong as I concede I often am.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
looking forward to going back to the Amex for a real game. I have come to the point where I not worried about transfers as there is nothing I can do to influence it and that is where I get to with most things in life. If there is nothing I can do about it what is the point of worring/getting annoyed about it.

So Mojo is about an 8 will be a 10 if we win on Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here