Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 (Low)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Im down at a 4. first time in my life i dont want the football season to start. Maybe because it signals the summer coming to a close before its even started.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
9 verging on 10.

Love our squad and manager, can’t wait for the new season to start!

Have no real interest in transfer speculation and not on social media so that doesn’t effect me, plus history tells us that no matter what player turns us down or leaves, we just get stronger.

And I don’t think anyone quite appreciates or is ready for what Joao Pedro is about to do to this league!

Last edited:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
7. Very excited for Saturday, but I've got a foreboding sense of dread for Luton as the first game. I am also uncomfortable with the Caicedo/Kudus situation continuing until September. Apart from that, very little to complain about and glad it is back!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Down to 8 from 10 pre the transfer window

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
About 5 or 6.

We are weaker than last season

Alexis gone nobody in our squad is as good
Moises future on hold so is unsettled
Undav gone
Sanchez gone
Colwell gone back

Pedro looks quality
Dahoud early signs not good
Igor no idea but Colwell was excellent
Bart weaker than Sanchez for the time being. Give him time.
Adingra looks very promising
Milner brings experience.

Afternoon Eeyore

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm worried we are going to get carried away with Europe. All this planning with meetings and stuff, will it detract from the bread & butter of the EPL?
Going for an 8 but maybe a 9 by whatever time we finish Saturday.
Blimey! This is who we are now, apparently. How did that happen? :ohmy:

How far we've come etc

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Mines 6. Will automatically go up to 8 once the transfer window shuts. I am very concerned about us without Mac AND Moises. Can't wait for Saturday and the actual football to start being the focus.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
7 but if Moises is still here when the window closes, could be pushing 10

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Blimey! This is who we are now, apparently. How did that happen? :ohmy:

How far we've come etc
Yup. Having been on the terraces of the Goldstone Ground as a lad, watching us in the old Third Division (League One) playing the likes of Bury, Halifax Town, Port Vale, Rochdale, and Walsall, I ain't gonna complain if we 'only' finish in the top 10 this season (I'm assuming that Caicedo will go to those Brighton wannabees at Stamford Bridge).

Last edited:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Gone 7. Would normally be higher but slight concern the transfer window issue with Caicedo may see us have a slower than anticipated start.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
A solid 10. Can't wait to get back to league football and will happily get behind the players on the pitch. Looking forward to seeing the new SINGINGS in the stripes.

Players have gone – and may well go before the weekend – but that's what we have to expect the way the club is run. Not fussed if Moises goes – a huge amount of money in the kitty and, as good as he is, one player doesn't make all the difference. As @Farehamseagull said, ignore the noise around it and accept whatever happens. It's not like were in a position to do anything about it, anyway... Roberto and his team will have planned for life after/without Caicedo and I reckon we'll be fine.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It was 10, but the Caceido saga has knocked one point off my mojo as it so flipping annoying, so I am at a still very healthy and optimistic 9.

Squadwise I think we are far deeper than last season. This team looks like it will be very exciting to watch, even more so than last season. I really cannot wait for the season to start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here