Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is the most unusual place you have had a hand shandy?

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
Come on you wankers, confession time.

Mine was on the M23 motorway driving home one night to stop me falling asleep at the wheel

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
Re: Re: Where is the most unusual place you have had a hand shandy?

The Great Cornholio said:
Am I allowed to say in your mum's mouth? :jester: :blush:

Dear God - I'll be joining NSP next with comments like that.

Dad, where have you been all these years?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
You know how it is when you wake up at about 5.30 and can think of only one way to get back to sleep. Well, it was during my second one of the morning at about 8.30 that my housemate decided to come in and offer me a cup of tea. Anyone who has had two in a short period of time will know how difficult the second one can be. I was drenched in sweat and seemed emotionally drained. He asked me what on earth was happening, obviously concerned, so i told him i was having a terrible nightmare (which in a way i suppose i was).
I outlined the basic narrative of the dream, thinking as quickly as my exhausted mind would allow, and, somehow, he believed me. Until i drunkenly revealed the truth about a year later.

Not a weird place, but an enjoyable memory for me nonetheless.

Apologies if i have posted this before. My mind ain't what it was.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
GCSE science lesson

mani

Jul 5, 2003
brighton
a girl i hardly new wanked me off in the jacuzzi at dragons once,didn't say a word just jumped in tugged me off and went to the steam room.:p

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Meade's_Ball said:
You know how it is when you wake up at about 5.30 and can think of only one way to get back to sleep. Well, it was during my second one of the morning at about 8.30 that my housemate decided to come in and offer me a cup of tea. Anyone who has had two in a short period of time will know how difficult the second one can be. I was drenched in sweat and seemed emotionally drained. He asked me what on earth was happening, obviously concerned, so i told him i was having a terrible nightmare (which in a way i suppose i was).
I outlined the basic narrative of the dream, thinking as quickly as my exhausted mind would allow, and, somehow, he believed me. Until i drunkenly revealed the truth about a year later.

Not a weird place, but an enjoyable memory for me nonetheless.

Apologies if i have posted this before. My mind ain't what it was.

A beautiful tale MB and one that put me in mind of the time I got caught by my ex-wife's parents knocking one out infront of a particularly filthy flesh-flick whilst I was housesitting at her brother's. He'd failed to tell me that he'd given his folks the spare keys and asked them to 'pop in from time to time'.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Hungry Joe said:
A beautiful tale MB and one that put me in mind of the time I got caught by my ex-wife's parents knocking one out infront of a particularly filthy flesh-flick whilst I was housesitting at her brother's. He'd failed to tell me that he'd given his folks the spare keys and asked them to 'pop in from time to time'.

Excellent stuff.

What the hell did you say to them?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Chopper West said:
Come on you wankers, confession time.

Mine was on the M23 motorway driving home one night to stop me falling asleep at the wheel

Ha ha, I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I knocked one out on the M3 once whilst suffering from droopy eyelid syndrome on the way home from a weekend with the family. And it was in my mum's car. Ha!

N.B. She wasn't there at the time

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Set of Tracksuits said:
Excellent stuff.

What the hell did you say to them?

I think it went along the lines of "Oh Christ!" as they suddenly realised what was happening and turned back into the hallway to give me some 'trousers up' time. That wasn't the last cringingly embarrassing moment I had with them either. whilst we were moving house they stored some of our furniture. I went round one evening to pick up the last of it and my Mum-in-Law passed me a card whilst biting her lip saying "I think this is yours, it was stuck down the back of the chest of drawers". The card was a home-made Valentines card I'd made for their daughter including a dirty photo of her in just stockings, various cut-outs from Jazz mags and in depth intimate details of what I was going to do to her that night.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Hungry Joe said:
"I think this is yours, it was stuck down the back of the chest of drawers". The card was a home-made Valentines card I'd made for their daughter including a dirty photo of her in just stockings, various cut-outs from Jazz mags and in depth intimate details of what I was going to do to her that night.

interesting - I like your style!! :lol: :cool:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hungry Joe said:
I think it went along the lines of "Oh Christ!" as they suddenly realised what was happening and turned back into the hallway to give me some 'trousers up' time. That wasn't the last cringingly embarrassing moment I had with them either. whilst we were moving house they stored some of our furniture. I went round one evening to pick up the last of it and my Mum-in-Law passed me a card whilst biting her lip saying "I think this is yours, it was stuck down the back of the chest of drawers". The card was a home-made Valentines card I'd made for their daughter including a dirty photo of her in just stockings, various cut-outs from Jazz mags and in depth intimate details of what I was going to do to her that night.

:lolol: classic

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Re: Re: Where is the most unusual place you have had a hand shandy?

DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Wanking makes me fall asleep?

Me too. And the last thing to need to deal with when your driving down the M23 is to have to frantically search for a tissue with one hand while wanking/driving with the other.

Or do you just accept that your trousers are gonna get stained and deal with it later?

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Where is the most unusual place you have had a hand shandy?

Set of Tracksuits said:
Me too. And the last thing to need to deal with when your driving down the M23 is to have to frantically search for a tissue with one hand while wanking/driving with the other.

Or do you just accept that your trousers are gonna get stained and deal with it later?

I had the windows down so.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here