Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Stephen Ward????

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
apparently its a done deal but it hasn't been announced yet

Given the panic on here, if I was them I'd be looking at a multiple signing unveiling to placate the bedwetters. Good player though Ward is he is not going to get the pulses racing alone. Interesting though if we are as skint as the panic merchants would have us believe that we are prepared to pay £10k plus in wages for a LB?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Don't get me wrong, he's ok. But let's face it, wolves don't want him despite paying big wages on other players.

Turn the clock back and people would be laughing if we were considering ward over Wayne bridge. He was class at this level. Ward is 'ok'

Bridge had a fine season in 12/13 but Ward matched it in 13/14 being part of the meanest defence in the Champ and scoring important goals too (QPR, Forest)
Bridge left incidentally for more money at a Reading, had several injuries and is now retired.

As for Wolves, they don't want any of their ex Prem players on Prem wages. ward included. Which is why they were happy for offers.

This with Stockdale and Hughes is a fine signing and means we have, how shall I put it, a competitive defensive squad...

Now for the rest...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
9pm anyone?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408044846.830800.jpg

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
On his way to Burnley according to Naylor. Didn't show for medical. We've waited this long, what a joke we are.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not coming

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here