Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Very obnoxious. He also seems unaware that Roman has Jewish blood and has a Portuguese passport due to his Sephardic Jewish ancestry (albeit the ancestry is contentious).
I didn’t read that, it’s not obnoxious, it’s downright racist.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
That racist post by ‘the Celery King’ referring to Tony as a ‘grubby little Jewish trader’ has now been on the Shed End Caicedo thread for 10 hours. No intervention from the moderators of that board. There is not much we can do about it but I know our club monitor NSC and they have a lot more clout than us…
Racist Chelsea fans? I find that hard to believe.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It seems the Reds are the so-called mystery bidder for Moises, supposedly offering £80m + when the wouldn’t pay £88m for Bellingham.
I would love to see “Macca” and Moises operating together in Red but what would you prefer?
I’d like him to stay another year at least, but if not is it the Reds or the blues?
Nah it's not Liverpool. From multiple solid sources.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It seems the Reds are the so-called mystery bidder for Moises, supposedly offering £80m + when the wouldn’t pay £88m for Bellingham.
I would love to see “Macca” and Moises operating together in Red but what would you prefer?
I’d like him to stay another year at least, but if not is it the Reds or the blues?
I think you would have been better of paying 88 for Bellingham. And then going for caicedo next year.

Then you'd have a monster midfield for a decade.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Don't the Saudis have a chunk of Clearlake Capital anyway?
Indeed but why not have a chunk in their name as well, they then then up it until they are in total control. That is the middle east end game isn’t it? Own English football…just like horse racing…

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sad that his pathetic agents will still be busily sending messages to scumbags like Jacobs and Romano telling them that the deal is still on.

Expect this on twitter soon:

“Despite reports to the contrary, Caicedo is still Chelsea’s No.1 target and talks are ongoing. Chelsea are expected to launch another bid soon.”
Textbook.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The thing about these tweets, is that they don't go on to say that RDZ also wants him to stay at Brighton or we have to spend big on his replacement.

Why does what Pochettino want's more important then what the Brighton manger wants. It is all Chelsea want this and that, what about what we want.
The football world at large and on social media find Albion to be an irritating fly in the ointment?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The thing about these tweets, is that they don't go on to say that RDZ also wants him to stay at Brighton or we have to spend big on his replacement.

Why does what Pochettino want's more important then what the Brighton manger wants. It is all Chelsea want this and that, what about what we want.
Because Jacobs is a fawning lickspittle to the 'big' clubs, only interested in upping his clickcount from the global plastics who follow them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here