Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Where is everybody??!!!! COME ON??!!!

LET'S BE 'AVIN YOU!!! COME ONNNNNN!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOOOOUUU

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
At home. Missing first home game for at least three season, work, m23 road works and a tiny bit if football apathy, means I have not tried to bust a gut to get there tonight. Feel a bit sh1t about it, but will be there on Saturday no matter what tonight result is.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
At home. Missing first home game for at least three season, work, m23 road works and a tiny bit if football apathy, means I have not tried to bust a gut to get there tonight. Feel a bit sh1t about it, but will be there on Saturday no matter what tonight result is.

Exactly the same here I am afraid to say but m27 road works not m23 for me!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
WSU concourse pleasingly empty. However I'm fed (home) and watered (The Cyclist) so have no need to join the ultra-short queues.

Why pleasingly Darren? I'm certain now I'm way off-mark here but aren't you very close to the club, a sort of NSC chief whip as it were?

Again, apologies, I'm not meaning any offence, I just don't understand.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
I'm guessing that the actual attendance will be about 17000 with 21500 being given as the official attendance

To be fair even if its only 17000 , its sill a big crowd be lucky to get 10.000 at the goldstone when in the bottom 4 !!!:amex:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Why pleasingly Darren? I'm certain now I'm way off-mark here but aren't you very close to the club, a sort of NSC chief whip as it were?

Again, apologies, I'm not meaning any offence, I just don't understand.

Infraction!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
At home 70 odd miles away. Sounds a good night to get a Pie...! How ironic if Sodexo get it right tonight? Or will that be because they actually got it wrong and fortuously had far fewer to serve? Hmmmm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here