Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Alexis going? (Liverpool - for an undisclosed fee...)

Where is Alexis going?

• Total voters

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
White, Burn, Mac Allister. I've spotted the theme. For the love of God don't get them a Caicedo shirt!
The youngest wanted a Burn shirt as he loved him as he is quite short for his age and has two wishes in life - to be a footballer and to be tall! I thought, sure, Burn won’t be poached by another club! 🤦‍♂️

He then wanted a Trossard shirt at Xmas but I was fairly certain he was going so talked him out of it. His next choice was Mac Allister who then signed a new contract so I thought good idea! 🤦‍♂️

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I'm so pleased that Ally Mac's dad has got the big-money move he always wanted.

Alexis was happy to stay, but the financial needs of the family come first, it seems.
Come off it. He may have been relaxed about staying if not deal had gone through, but I'm certain Alexis is delighted by the move.

Is there any evidence whatsoever that his Dad pushed him into it, or was only pushing for the money, rather than acting in the best interests of his son?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good luck Alexis, hope it works out for you. A player who always gave his all and as far as I am aware did everything by the book on his departure.

Just don’t score against us!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
We literally doubled our money on Burn. We made the best part of £20m on Bissouma and another £10m+ on Trossard.

Never mind the £100m profit we made on Cucurella and White.

Not sure economics or football is really your thing.
More than quadrupled on Burn wasn’t it? Bought for £3m sold for £13m.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
£35m down-payment, what a load of bollox. I guess Pool had the upper hand because they'd have been aware of his contract clauses yadda yadda and knew we therefore weren't holding all the aces.

Good luck Ali Mac, top top guy.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
We literally doubled our money on Burn. We made the best part of £20m on Bissouma and another £10m+ on Trossard.

Never mind the £100m profit we made on Cucurella and White.

Not sure economics or football is really your thing.
Keep up son apart from Cucurella and potter like I said the rest have gone for peanuts in todays market
Haven’t chelsea just turned down our pathetic bid of £30 mill for Colwill ? And so they will when or if we bid £40 mill

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Keep up son apart from Cucurella and potter like I said the rest have gone for peanuts in todays market
Haven’t chelsea just turned down our pathetic bid of £30 mill for Colwill ? And so they will when or if we bid £40 mill
Ah. I was wrong about you. Your post earlier made me thing you were a bit of a tool. Now I realise you're actually a patronising tool lacking in self-awareness.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i bet you're a real laugh at funerals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here