Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where have NSC posters been in the world?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Yes, the day after the 1983 cup semi final, we traveled on The Waverley paddle steamer which my late mother travelled on on the Clyde where she grew up. Not much there, 25 inhabitants and a pub called the Marisco Tavern that has an Evening Argus Brighton for the cup sticker in the window (it did in 1983 anyway)

I went on the Waverley from Glasgow to Helensburgh - great day out.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Wales
Scotland
Spain and Greece in which includes main land,Balearics and canaries and numerous Greek islands.
Italy
France
Holland
Cuba
Maldives

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Used to work with a guy who was a member of this - http://travelerscenturyclub.org/

I reckon I'm at around 50 or so - most of Western Europe plus further afield like Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay, Paraguay, Mexico, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, China, South Africa, US, Canada, Tunisia, a few Caribbean Islands etc. Juts got back from UAE (work) and off to St Lucia (that'll be a new one) in a couple of weeks.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
People who have travelled love to talk about it.

I've only been to a few but to each country a number of times.Dubai,New York,Vancouver,Italy,Spain,Malta,Switzerland,France.

One of my fav trips was a flight out early sunday morning to Milan,watched AC play in the afternoon then back to the UK that night.Only £25 for the flight.Love Ryanair.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
People who have travelled love to talk about it.

I've only been to a few but to each country a number of times.Dubai,New York,Vancouver,Italy,Spain,Malta,Switzerland,France.

One of my fav trips was a flight out early sunday morning to Milan,watched AC play in the afternoon then back to the UK that night.Only £25 for the flight.Love Ryanair.

I did a day trip to the Italian Grand Prix in 1996

Schumi won in a Ferrari

amazing day

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Where have NSC poster,s been in the world.

Colombia, South Africa, Uganda, Kenya, Thailand, India, China (inc. Hong Kong & Macau), Philippines, UAE, Italy, France, Germany, Spain (mainland and Canary Islands), Holland, Austria, Turkey, Scotland & Wales, Lithuania, Croatia, USA, Sweden, Norway, Belgium also going to Japan in Aug/Sep.

Had lunch in Tanzania.

I'm sure there must be others I have forgotten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Used to work with a guy who was a member of this - http://travelerscenturyclub.org/

I reckon I'm at around 50 or so - most of Western Europe plus further afield like Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay, Paraguay, Mexico, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, China, South Africa, US, Canada, Tunisia, a few Caribbean Islands etc. Juts got back from UAE (work) and off to St Lucia (that'll be a new one) in a couple of weeks.

The only time I've beaten you then! Higher 50's. [MENTION=474]Mr Blobby[/MENTION] is one of the leading contenders fiting in somewhere around 80 on his travels many around England games. He told me that our Director Chapman is ahead of him though.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Currently live in Cyprus but been to:

France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Vatican, Greece, Turkey, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Lebanon, Thailand, UAE, USA.

I've also been to the "British Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekalia", I've been in the UN buffer zone in Cyprus, including past the gate in the UN base where the old airport is, and the unrecognised "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus".

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus

According to them I've done 22, partly because they count Eurpean and Asian Turkey as one each. They also count Northern Cyprus, and also count the four countries of the UK as separate entities.

I've been to over 50 countries but that includes over 30 states in the USA. Travel is my passion in addition to BHA.
I going to be ticking off Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay next week.

Most with the family and not sitting in the back of the plane. Not showing off, nor rich. But some travel know how, mainly obsessive collecting of air miles and never missing an opportunity to get more, along with added a couple of hours to a trip by making your starting point as Dublin or Amsterdam instead of London can save up to 70% and even more if using miles fly in first.

The only other forum I use is flyer talk. If anyone wants to learn how to do it that's a great starting point as is head for points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here