Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Where have all the toilet rolls gone?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I think people are taking the threat that the virus might ‘wipe us all out’ a little too literally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What really makes me laugh is these f*cking idiots don't even know what the symptoms are. You don't get a runny nose.

Or the sh!ts

Perhaps they read yesterday’s ‘i’

128B62B8-A794-46D2-AD50-94FB7B2F08AF.jpeg

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I hope I did the correct thing in stocking up on Corona beer.

Essan128

Aug 8, 2009
Bangkok, Thailand.
Honestly, I’m surprised the UK hasn’t adopted the bum gun yet.
One thing I dislike about going back to the UK is having to wipe my arse with tissue paper.
It doesn’t clean your arse 100% hence the skid marked pants!

Here in Thailand they used to have a bucket of water and a plastic scoop to wash your arse.
Now the rinse spray or bum gun as it is called by westerners is more common.
Super clean and no skid marks in your pants.

Wash yourself after a dump, it’s easy!
One of these in Thailand costs about £5.You'll save a fortune in toilet rolls.

278550.jpg

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
One thing I dislike about going back to the UK is having to wipe my arse with tissue paper.

Here in Thailand they used to have a bucket of water and a plastic scoop to wash your arse.

View attachment 120803

What do you dry with? Not sure I would fancy sharing an arse towel.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

View attachment 120803

I have a super duper Japanese toilet that washes my ring piece and then blasts it with a jet of hot air. It has settings for ladies' front bottoms too so you don't really need bog paper at all. Maybe a few sheets here and there. On trips back to the UK I genuinely find myself having forgotten how to wipe my arse with only toilet paper so I try to time my shits to drop just before a bath or shower because I find the idea of shitting and NOT washing your arse afterwards absolutely repulsive.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have a super duper Japanese toilet that washes my ring piece and then blasts it with a jet of hot air. It has settings for ladies' front bottoms too so you don't really need bog paper at all. Maybe a few sheets here and there. On trips back to the UK I genuinely find myself having forgotten how to wipe my arse with only toilet paper so I try to time my shits to drop just before a bath or shower because I find the idea of shitting and NOT washing your arse afterwards absolutely repulsive.

image.jpeg

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

jeez i hope you wipe your arse before washing it when you are in the bath

Essan128

Aug 8, 2009
Bangkok, Thailand.
In older houses and public toilets you don’t dry off. Just pull up your pants and believe me, with the temperature here they don’t stay damp for long. You don’t even notice it. It’s better than a stinky arse!
In more modern houses and public toilets there will probably be a loo roll just to wipe your damp backside.
[MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Plenty of baked beans and toilet roll in sainsbury's and Morrisons up here. Not much pasta left though, only posh stuff.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It comes to something when we are having to use both sides of the paper

Essan128

Aug 8, 2009
Bangkok, Thailand.

Those Japanese toilets were in the UK news years ago, thought then it was just a gimmick. Didn’t know they were actually in use. So you can understand how Ii feel about UK bathroom hygiene.
When I tell a Thai person how we clean ourselves after a No. 2 back home they can’t believe it.
And don’t get me started on women’s front bottoms! Females here always have a wash up after a piss. No smelly fannies!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here