Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Where Does The North Start ?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Why is it important, we all live on a small island in the grand scheme of things,

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Serious answer.

The school of thought is a line drawn from the Wash down to the Bristol Channel.

As someone who has spent a lot of time in the north, the question for northerners is where does the south start?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
:lolol:
Shrewsbury Town fans were not impressed when the whole Albion away end sung it to them :lolol:

Is it SHROWS or SHREWS bury though ?

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Having moved to Saltdean, I would say Rottingdean with Woodingdean being the 'far north'. But then I'm daft...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Having moved to Saltdean, I would say Rottingdean with Woodingdean being the 'far north'. But then I'm daft...

Most of Rottingdean is really West Saldean, and the top part is South Woodingdean , don't tell them I told you this :whistle: or ever mention it . :D

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Most of Rottingdean is really West Saldean, and the top part is South Woodingdean , don't tell them I told you this :whistle: or ever mention it . :D

You've just knocked 50k off a few houses there...

It's a bit like the agents chasing the pink pound and advertising flats and houses in 'Kemptown Village'. A Londoner knows know different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here