• East Sussex

Votes: 119 36.8%
  • A foreign county or country

Votes: 98 30.3%

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Obviously , I now come down from London. But I started supporting the Dolphins in 1973 when I lived in East Sussex. Then in 1974 I moved to West Sussex, despite living in the same house in Haywards Heath due to the boundary changes. A few years later I started to support the Seagulls. So technically speaking the answer to the question is all 3.
Technically speaking, the question included the words “on match days”.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Malta (obviously!) but only once a year.

Rest of the time I make the journey to the sofa opposite the TV.

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
That’s brave!

I’m 8:00am on the M1 from leafy Northants.
Seems an early start?
I travel from West Midlands every home game, which is further north than Northants.
By car … 301 miles round trip door to door (door being Mill Road), rarely leave before 10am.
By train (via Northants) usually catch the 8.58 from my local station but once got the 9.58 and still made the game.
You must get to the Amex pretty early I’m guessing?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Mid West Wales,On a good trip it's a 6 hour drive with a 30 minute stop at Telford services we've done it in 5 before but we've also had a fair share of 9s and our record is 13 hours with 2 stops lasting about a hour! Imagine 13 hours in a car with Taybha after losing if you can .

Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I've seen one other Brighton supporter in Darlington, a bloke walking his dog around the centre with a Brighton jumper on who looked so utterly miserable I decided not to say anything.

Definitely not me. Not a jumper sort of guy. There are quite a few Albion fans in the Newcastle area - I tried to get a little supporters club going a couple of years ago. Might give it another go.

@Frutos has moved up to these parts since I last gave it a go, so he might lend some NSC cachet to proceedings!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Definitely not me. Not a jumper sort of guy. There are quite a few Albion fans in the Newcastle area - I tried to get a little supporters club going a couple of years ago. Might give it another go.

@Frutos has moved up to these parts since I last gave it a go, so he might lend some NSC cachet to proceedings!
I would love something like that, if there's anything I can do then count me in.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
To the Amex I am a 15 min walk up hill to the racecourse park & ride away.
From the Amex I am a 5 min walk downhill from the racecourse park & ride away, sometimes longer if I stop in the Fox on the Downs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here