• East Sussex

Votes: 119 36.8%
  • A foreign county or country

Votes: 98 30.3%

• Total voters

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Obviously , I now come down from London. But I started supporting the Dolphins in 1973 when I lived in East Sussex. Then in 1974 I moved to West Sussex, despite living in the same house in Haywards Heath due to the boundary changes. A few years later I started to support the Seagulls. So technically speaking the answer to the question is all 3.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Years ago there was a poll that showed our support was more in East Sussex. Unsurprising as Brighton and its smaller neighbor Hove are both in the east. I suspect some in Brighton have included themselves in 'other' in your poll.
Bless those East Sussex simpletons.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Love it there.

But the $20m townhouses are a little beyond our reach, just now.
Same here, so many nice restaurants and bars and architecture and has a nice feel to it. My perfect stoll would be a pint of Harpoon IPA and some oysters in The Tavern on Jane. Lunch at The Spotted Pig and then drinks in The Blind Tiger. The Pig closed, under a dark cloud, a while back which is a shame.

On the subject of the townhouses I read a story that Liv Tyler bought a house there around 20 years ago for 1m with the first big pay check she received.......she sold it a while back and it had appreciated approx 1m a year. Crazy.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
wrong thread

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Same here, so many nice restaurants and bars and architecture and has a nice feel to it. My perfect stoll would be a pint of Harpoon IPA and some oysters in The Tavern on Jane. Lunch at The Spotted Pig and then drinks in The Blind Tiger. The Pig closed, under a dark cloud, a while back which is a shame.

On the subject of the townhouses I read a story that Liv Tyler bought a house there around 20 years ago for 1m with the first big pay check she received.......she sold it a while back and it had appreciated approx 1m a year. Crazy.

Loved the whole feel of the place. Tranquil, cute Georgian streets, friendly locals. You wouldn’t think that you’re sitting just miles from the vertical worlds of Midtown or Wall Street.

The adjacent district east of 6th Avenue was also interesting, by Washington Square Park/NY University.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Either Connemara(Co.Galway) 1.45am(normally)
Or West Midlands 9.15am(occasionally).
I make about 10 home games(the 3pms are much easier/quicker/cheaper than evening games).
The very drawn-out procedure of TV picks is a major pain in the backside for us all I know and a particular pain for long journeys!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Loved the whole feel of the place. Tranquil, cute Georgian streets, friendly locals. You wouldn’t think that you’re sitting just miles from the vertical worlds of Midtown or Wall Street.

The adjacent district east of 6th Avenue was also interesting, by Washington Square Park/NY University.
Agree about Washington Square. I once spent a christmas and new year in the Washington Square Hotel, I remember going to the park on Xmas eve and singing Xmas carols with this huge baritone singer and a bunch of other people. I love Xmas time and I think New yorkers do Xmas brilliantly. Very fond memories.

I also had another rather crazy Xmas staying with @Cesar Chavez. in his apartment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here