Where did you meet your mrs/mr

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Met the wife working for ESCC at County Hall.

She was with someone else but we went out for a few lunchtime drinks and hit it off. She then phoned me one morning saying she'd left the fella and could she come round for the day.

She never left! We got married 18 months later - now have a beautiful 4 year old girl.

Sweet eh?

Sweet but feel sorry for the guy she left at the click of a finger...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I met mine on a blind date 26 years ago.......... Is it a blind date if you have seen them but never spoken ? ......... Although I already knew that she supported the Albion. Positive vetting they call it.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
At her best friend's 18th birthday party. I was the new kid in town, between school and university and living next door but one, so they invited me, feeling sorry for me. The Current wife was the first person i was introduced to. She was just about to do her A-Levels. The relationship survived us going to different universities 50 miles apart.

Met 40 years ago, married 35 years ago, two grown up children and first grandchild due (all being well) 21st september.

I was going to say; "Bus Stop, Wet Day, She's There, i say, please share my umbrella..... " but that was the Hollies in the '60's so would probably not mean much to many people

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Through a mutual friend of a friend at a Car meet down Madeira Drive! My mate was with this bird and she dragged her mate along who clearly didn't wanna be there... Until she saw me ;) 3 years on Saturday we been together and are engaged. Slowly converted her to an Albion fanatic, she came to the Spain tour, been to the Amex twice and her first away game next week at Watford!

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
I met my wife 23 years ago in the West Terrace at the Goldstone Ground, we were both season ticket holders who stood about 30 yeards apart and over a few months or so the distance got smaller until we stood next to each other one game and I asked her out.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
In the Escape Club (now called Audio) on Marine Parade. She'd dropped an E on the floor and I found it for her. That was 12 years ago. How I wish I'd not been wearing my contact lenses... Lol

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
All-night bar on the Mons road,Casteau,Belgium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports