Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where did you meet your mrs/mr

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
mine

She was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, that much was true.

i picked her out, shook her up and turned her around
then turned her into someone new.

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
I actually met mine at the Amex. Her firm have a box behind me and 2 seats next to me. She was often there and we got chatting. I would get her a coffee at halftime and sometimes she got me one. I assumed she was attached and she did me. We became an item the week after the end of the season. Now everybody say Ahhhhhhh. :)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Met my girlfriend on Southwick beach I was walking out of the sea all bronzed & toned :thumbsup: as I walked past her she said excuse me are you Daniel Craig the rest is history

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
In a pub - she was with her housemate who I already knew. We hit it off instantly - spoke everyday for a week then went for a drink (would've happened sooner but we were too busy). From meeting to officially being a couple took 11 days.

Three and a half years later and we're still going strong

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
I actually met mine at the Amex. Her firm have a box behind me and 2 seats next to me. She was often there and we got chatting. I would get her a coffee at halftime and sometimes she got me one. I assumed she was attached and she did me. We became an item the week after the end of the season. Now everybody say Ahhhhhhh. :)

:sick:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
What a lovely story aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge,
she studied sculpture at Saint Martin's College,
that's where I,
caught her eye.

Actually that's a lie, it was more like:

She came from Australia she had a thirst for knowledge,
she studied bio-mechanics at Chichester Uni,
that's where I,
caught her eye (technically it was on the internet)

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Went to Plymouth in 1991 to see a friend from Brighton who was at Uni there. My wife was sharing a house with her. She then came to visit my friend in Brighton after Uni finished, so we met up at social events from time to time. Friend held a party NYE 1998 and wife was there. We chatted for hours, hit it off, and the rest is history. Now have 2 kids and are about to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I was drunk at 3 in the afternoon, wearing a pirates hat and some aviators. I walked into a pub and she was in a group we were meeting up with.

She remembers our first 'meeting' much better than I do....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
mine

She was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, that much was true.

i picked her out, shook her up and turned her around
then turned her into someone new.
I've got a feeling she's going to dump you. I guess it's something she must do.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Met my girlfriend on Southwick beach I was walking out of the sea all bronzed & toned :thumbsup: as I walked past her she said excuse me are you Daniel Craig the rest is history
:laugh:

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008

A firm box you say - interesting

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In student halls in Liverpool, in 1989, when I was a boy of 18. I got accepted late to Liverpool Poly, by which time all of their accomodation was full - so I ended up in a spare place at Liverpool Hope Uni's halls. Saw her about, and chatted in passing. Got together in a club towards the end of the first term. Been together 22 years, married for 17. I am very lucky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here