Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where are you most excited to visit in Europe?

Europa League Opponents

• Total voters

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Kenilworth Road

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Not even going to think about it until it’s a thing. Right now it’s not a thing and it might never be a thing.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Sevilla was rocking tonight for their Semi-Final against Juventus.

Everyone bar the very small Juventus section seemed to be wearing red. An absolute wall of colour around the ground on 2 tiers.

They celebrated the end of the first period of extra-time like it was the end of the game. Very special atmosphere.

Hope they win the Europa, then finish 3rd in next season's UCL to drop in the Europa for a possible match-up.

dman777

Aug 2, 2011
Forgot how eternally pessimistic people on here can be.... 😘

Roll on 1st Sept to find out who we get!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Valencia. I want to go to the Mestalla Stadium. Please.
Not sure that 15th in La Liga is a Europa League qualification :smile:

My Valencia born and bred Spanish mate thought they were going down a month ago!

Toulouse for me, my first choice was St Etienne but a quick google shows them in the second division so that won’t be happening

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Toulouse,went there in 98 for the world cup , England lost but v much enjoyed the city.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Not sure that 15th in La Liga is a Europa League qualification :smile:

My Valencia born and bred Spanish mate thought they were going down a month ago!

Toulouse for me, my first choice was St Etienne but a quick google shows them in the second division so that won’t be happening
Maybe we are saving Valencia for when their new stadium is ready, probably around the time the re-development of Croydon Palace is completed!

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/gallery/valencia-nou-mestalla-stadium-abandoned-30105880

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Monaco would be nice as it's super easy to go there (flight to Nice and then a direct 30min train) but the stadium is awful + they have no fans
There’s no one there, there’s no one there.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Do Greenland have a team in the Europa cup ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Any chance of Zalgiris qualifying again? Just on my way home from a few days working in Vilnius. Cracking little city that I really enjoyed. Would happily go back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here