Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you from?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

Sorry if it was me that offended you. I am using my mobile and noticed after I had posted. Using my phone can be hard work sometimes so I didn't bother editing my post. Thought I would get away with it. Maybe I was wrong.

Edit: Just re-read my post don't think I actually mis- used 'Its' after all. The grammar police are so scary on here I confessed to a crime I didn't commit.

Second Edit: It's is also It has. I am guilty. I'm turning my phone off!

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sorry if it was me that offended you. I am using my mobile and noticed after I had posted. Using my phone can be hard work sometimes so I didn't bother editing my post. Thought I would get away with it. Maybe I was wrong.

Edit: Just re-read my post don't think I actually mis- used 'Its' after all. The grammar police are so scary on here I confessed to a crime I didn't commit.

Second Edit: It's is also It has. I am guilty. I'm turning my phone off!

Should of thought of that before. Now it's too late. Us grammar and spelling police are after you!

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Sussex born (Brighton) and Sussex bred, thick of arm and thick of......................lived in Brighton, Ringmer, Nottingham, Arlington, VA (USA), Burgess Hill and now settled in Chiddingly.

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
Born in Swansea. Moved to Brighton 10 years ago after working abroad and travelling for a few years. Came back to the UK and chose Brighton for work, weather, proximity to London and friends.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Born and brought up in Berkshire now living in Hampshire. Dad is from Brighton and brought me up a BHA fan. My kids are now brainwashed as well.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Born in Brighton, lived in Hove for 23 years then off on my travels, London, Horsham, Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Felixstowe, now in Seaford with intermitent stays in Ontario. Albion always been my team as it was for my Dad and Father in Law. Have a soft spot for Ipswich Town FC despite that banner as was privileged to watch the great Bobby Robson era at Portman road

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Born: Cuckfield Hospital
Grew up: Hurstpierpoint
Now live: Brighton

So I haven't moved too far from the tree.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Should of thought of that before. Now it's too late. Us grammar and spelling police are after you!

Should have thought...

We'll let the "Us grammar..." pass as an assumed ironic colloquialism.

Last edited:

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Born in North Yorkshire, lived pretty much worldwide as an Army family and settled in Brighton aged 12. Live in Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here