Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you from?

omgitsjames

Nov 24, 2011
California
I'm from California, I'm going to be unique since I'm not a British expat supporting the Albion from abroad. I studied at Sussex uni last summer, went to a game, got hooked. Back in the USA, waking up early to listen to the game and if possible watch it on TV.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Born in Lancing; moved away when I was 18 - by which time I'd been supporting the Albion, and going to home games, for about 10 years.

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
Live in Uckfield via Wadhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Brighton, Reading, Brighton and originally North London. I don't like Crystal Palace. Non Smoker (reformed).

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Thunder Bay Ontario Canada.

I had a really close friend of mine (Born and Bred Brighton supporter) who got me into football. He passed away in 2010 and through that I have ended up supporting the Albion....though my first love is Villa, I spend just as much time discussing and reading about the Albion. AN unfortunante circumstance in the beginning but i've met many fantastic people in the process and have been across twice now to watch the Albion.

:albion2:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Born in Kent, moved to Worthing aged 18 months and grew up there. Since leaving for Uni at 18 have lived mostly in London. Currently in Crystal Palace.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I support Manchester City (I now proudly have all of their Match Attax cards for the season just gone) although I'm from Brighton.

You bloody plastic.

I expect you jumped on the bandwagon this Sunday?

I hope my team doesn't start attracting too many plastics like you now because your gonna give city a bad name. Those of us that supported City way before Sunday are the true fans. I have supported City since Man Utd drew 4-4 with Everton. It wasn't an easy decision to switch teams back then I have you know. Its been a bit of a rollar coaster ride but I stuck with City through Thick and Thin (we were still 3 points behind United at the time) .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
born in huddersfield, live in mile oak

support man city

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Born in Sutherland Hospital, about 45 mins south of Sydney, Australia. Lived in a few places, New York, Hong Long, London and now settled in Shoreham-By-Sea

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Born Brighton...Gordon Rd not far from Withdean...after the war moved to the Roundway Coldean,old school now being demolished for the new car park at the Amex. Now live Hailsham.
Was it 54 years ago I saw my first Albion game....jeez,Tempus Fugit!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here