Where are we going to finish up this season?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I still think we may sneak 6th, providing Ulloa is fit. Haven't seen anyone clearly better than us when we've played them & we still have teams above us to face. I'd say about a 25% chance of that - otherwise 8th, which wouldn't be bad all things considered.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I think there are 3 teams that should definitely be in the top 6 - Leicester, Burnley and Derby. The other 3 places are going to be fought out by QPR, Forest, Reading, Wigan, us and Blackburn. Apart from Wigan we have games against all of the other 4 so I wouldn't rule out us sneaking into 6th. If we do that we'll have a game against one of the top 3 who had recently expected automatic, so may be downbeat. 6th place in the playoffs has been quite successful in the past.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think there are 3 teams that should definitely be in the top 6 - Leicester, Burnley and Derby. The other 3 places are going to be fought out by QPR, Forest, Reading, Wigan, us and Blackburn. Apart from Wigan we have games against all of the other 4 so I wouldn't rule out us sneaking into 6th. If we do that we'll have a game against one of the top 3 who had recently expected automatic, so may be downbeat. 6th place in the playoffs has been quite successful in the past.

Forest v Wigan on Saturday is massive.

We need 3 points at Millwall to take full advantage of the dropped points.

And then onto the Amex showdown v Reading.

Lets throw everything at these two.

6 points please.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I've believed from the first day of the season that we'd finish around mid-table and will be more than happy if we achieve that.

If we do manage to reach the playoffs then that will be fantastic but I can't see it happenning.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

I wish I had your optimism. I can't see anyway we can do this and think we'll come up 6 or 7 points short. Wigan are on a roll (despite a mediocre performance against us) and QPR will surely regroup as should Forest who have a fairly straightforward run in by comparison.

I'm hoping we're saving our cash for a big push next season ... either that or we somehow pull a rabbit out of the hat starting Saturday

8th looks nailed on to me

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Between 8 and 10th, no problem if we go all out to play attacking entertaining football at home.
Ulloa has shown what he can do on his own, up front so expect a number of offers during the summer,the transfer fee will assist our financial position and even provide for a couple of signings to keep us in the top half of the table next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports