Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are we going to finish up this season?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just miss out (7th - 9th), but compensated by a Wembley FA Cup Semi-Final

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I don't think we will make the play offs, so was hoping Oscar would put out his strongest team out to play Hull. It was strong, but a few players were missing from defence. Whether that was the difference from holding on to a 1-0 win or not who knows.With the finances and glory that would have come from a Gus Sunderland home draw and 1 game from a Wembley Semi final, i think it was worth it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think, luckily, we will miss out on promotion, but I see no reason why we can't make the play-offs.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
9th. Might as well go all out in the FA cup! We won't have a better chance to progress to the semi-final for many years to come given the generous draws this year. We can always go up next year...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Outside the play-offs around 10th, hopefully the summer rebuild will sort a few things and we will push on again next season

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
8th +/- 1.

With all that's happened a very creditable season. Now, next season? 3rd/4th, with an outside shot of auto, providing we keep key players over the summer, which is far from a given.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
When we had a similar thread at the beginning of the season I went for 8th, but I now believe that we will sneak into the 6th spot.

I'm now thinking 8th might be pushing it 10th is about right

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
6th, win both the semis and the final on shoot-outs.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Over the last 14 games we're averaging 1 point a game so we'll probably end up with around 60-65 points which won't be enough for the playoffs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here