Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where are all the Nigels?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think Boltons game wont be so bad for them now...Cardiff have won the league i can see them easing up a bit now ..much like we did in League one a couple of seasons back
I know, I was hoping Hull won and Cardiff lost, so Cardiff would have more to fight for. Being their last home game though, hopefully they'll put some effort in.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
I'm here too, don't think you'll see too much in the way of banter from our usual suspects after yesterday. What can be said? I still can't understand how we are still in the hunt.

Nice to find the net again though, been a while!

Dobbie played well too which was a nice surprise.

Not sure if I expect us to still be there this time next week, but then I have been saying that for a little while.

:)

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
He's my Brother and indeed top bloke, doesn't hate Brighton as much as I do tho :rant: he's a peaceful soul unlike his older shall we say ex troublesome Bro :)

Have you met [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] ? :whistle:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm here too, don't think you'll see too much in the way of banter from our usual suspects after yesterday. What can be said? I still can't understand how we are still in the hunt.

Nice to find the net again though, been a while!

Dobbie played well too which was a nice surprise.

Not sure if I expect us to still be there this time next week, but then I have been saying that for a little while.

:)

The highlights showed Dobbie playing at near his best. Wurzel must have reminded him that he still has the negatives of Dobbie and the the aroused donkey on Blackpool beach :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Agent Dobbie was dentin Leicester's hopes. With Dobbie being one of their better players, it suits us even more that he won't face us in the playoffs.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Errr.. actually surely this is an argument for an away end? They troll and derail every thread when they're ahead, but as soon as we jump above they're gone never to be seen. Bit of a one-sided system don't you think?
Eh? What on earth are you on about? When Palace were doing well, especially after they'd just beaten us at Selhurst, the Palace fans were all over NSC gloating and rubbing it in and the bedwetters were saying "Bozza, Bozza make them go away. Put them in their own section where we can't see them and maybe let the nice ones in with us." Now people are saying "where are the Palace fans we want to laugh at them." You can't have it both ways, you have to take the rough with the smooth; there are good posters and bad posters, good times and bad times.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Eh? What on earth are you on about? When Palace were doing well, especially after they'd just beaten us at Selhurst, the Palace fans were all over NSC gloating and rubbing it in and the bedwetters were saying "Bozza, Bozza make them go away. Put them in their own section where we can't see them and maybe let the nice ones in with us." Now people are saying "where are the Palace fans we want to laugh at them." You can't have it both ways, you have to take the rough with the smooth; there are good posters and bad posters, good times and bad times.

The only way I'd like it, is to have a dedicated away end.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

That's fair enough. My beef is with those who don't want away fans when times are bad ('bad' being a relative term), but still want tame Palace on here that they can mock when the boot's on the other foot.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But then we wouldn't be able to laugh at all the silly things Glenn_Murray et al has said (because they wouldn't be here arguing so much if they were stuck in an away end).

[/B]

Wrong losing to Brighton would be far worse I'd take losing to Dougie over losing to BHA

Any Palace fan who didnt say fair play to the Seaweed isnt a real footie fan
as much as it pains me to say it we've bottled it for what ever reason we've gone from an almost certain play off contenders to maybe not even making it,
whilst you've gone from strength to strength and look shlt hot at the right time:down:
But its not over yet we might hit form again soon and do it when it matters most s:clap2:

We will finish above you in the league - but should we meet in the play offs you'll beat us. Why ? - because football is like that.

(Not convinced you will make the Play Offs though)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Somewhere there is a police commissioner PRAYING that Brighton and Palace don't meet in the playoffs.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Brighton well meet Palace in the Playoff final. As sure as eggs are eggs.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
But then we wouldn't be able to laugh at all the silly things Glenn_Murray et al has said (because they wouldn't be here arguing so much if they were stuck in an away end).

As someone who regularly goes on BBS to wind up Palace I can assure you there are plenty of them that come into the away fans bit to argue with and have a pop at Brighton and it would hopefully work the same on here. In fact it would be better - you could avoid them if you wanted to but would know exactly where to look for them if you wanted to wind them up rather than trawling through loads and loads of threads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here