Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where are all the Nigels?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I wonder how many of those saying "where are all the Palace?" were also the same ones bleating earlier in the season about wanting an Away End on NSC? Hopefully none as I SURE no one would be that hypocritical ...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I have noticed SE20 has popped up once or twice. He sounds like a man on his last cigarette rather than the pompous arse he used to be.

Nothing wrong with you two (apart from being Palace fans obviously). It's that Glenn-Murray turd I'm worried about. It's like he's literally gone missing. Could a Nigel pop onto the BBS and look out for one of his wanky self important posts (he is Seaside over there) and check he's still alive. Perhaps tell him NSC want to know where this 15 point gap he was expecting has gone?

[MENTION=20004]Glenn-Murray[/MENTION] or seaside eagle as he is on BBS has tken a bit of a kicking over there. He has been called out by varioud posters for his stout defence of CPFC2010, his calling other posters "Tossers" if they won't tow the party line.

In short, he has stopped posting on there and here because he has been made to look a ****.

And it must NEVER be forgotten he owes £200 to REMF for a bet he WELCHED on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[MENTION=20004]Glenn-Murray[/MENTION] or seaside eagle as he is on BBS has tken a bit of a kicking over there. He has been called out by varioud posters for his stout defence of CPFC2010, his calling other posters "Tossers" if they won't tow the party line.

In short, he has stopped posting on there and here because he has been made to look a ****.

I had forgotten that actually. What an absolute TWUNT.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Just remember you have won nothing yet and the pain of losing to us in the semis will be life changing
There that told you lol

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I still think it will be Albion v Palace in the semis and quite frankly the thought of that makes me feel sick with nerves! If that happens I really think I will be good for nothing until the 2 games are over!

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
If Noel Edmonds offered me a deal or no deal situation with the following finishing positions I would happily accept them now.

3rd Watford
4th Brighton
5th Bolton
6th Palace

If that did happen, and I wouldn't bet against it as this league is mental like that, it would be nothing like the pain of losing the final to Bolton led by your very own Judas Doogie!

Wrong losing to Brighton would be far worse I'd take losing to Dougie over losing to BHA

Any Palace fan who didnt say fair play to the Seaweed isnt a real footie fan
as much as it pains me to say it we've bottled it for what ever reason we've gone from an almost certain play off contenders to maybe not even making it,
whilst you've gone from strength to strength and look shlt hot at the right time:down:
But its not over yet we might hit form again soon and do it when it matters most s:clap2:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
[/B]

Wrong losing to Brighton would be far worse I'd take losing to Dougie over losing to BHA

as much as it pains me to say it we've bottled it for what ever reason we've gone from an almost certain play off contenders to maybe not even making it,
whilst you've gone from strength to strength and look shlt hot at the right time:down:
But its not over yet we might hit form again soon and do it when it matters most s:clap2:

Are the fans still behind Holloway ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I had forgotten that actually. What an absolute TWUNT.
I could have this wrong - and either way, I apologise for going against the grain, but I don't think he did ever have a serious bet with anyone. I think it was more 'sure, I'll bet you all' kinda thing, rather than a proper agreement between two keyboard warriors.

Just remember you have won nothing yet and the pain of losing to us in the semis will be life changing
There that told you lol
I haven't forgotten. Losing to you in the semis will be bearable if you lose the final - you'd have bragging rights for the season, but that's all.

3rd Watford
4th Brighton
5th Bolton
6th Forest
Sadly I think you'll be wrong. Bolton have got to go to Cardiff, and you have a game in hand and more points than the others, so you should make it. Scoring two goals today will have helped you a little, as Leicester are no mugs.

:eek: er, thanks.
Indeed it's not over. Anything can happen between the clubs fighting it out.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fair play to the palace on this thread [MENTION=2892]Croydonbloke[/MENTION] you are an old chum as well so what are your thoughts?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I wonder how many of those saying "where are all the Palace?" were also the same ones bleating earlier in the season about wanting an Away End on NSC? Hopefully none as I SURE no one would be that hypocritical ...

This with bells on, I'm sure that none of them are !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I have noticed SE20 has popped up once or twice. He sounds like a man on his last cigarette rather than the pompous arse he used to be.

Pompous arse ? Charming !
As I've said on here previously, I still think we'll get 6th spot on the last day, and would probably meet Watford.
Good result for you boys yesterday, sends out a warning to the rest of the teams. We played better then of late and scored twice, but defensively we were shocking, and that needs sorting.
I fancy you to play Bolton in the semi's, and with you both being the form teams, it could go either way. As Dougie ever lost to you as a manager ? I'm sure he hasn't .
I'm a non smoker btw.

Dec 29, 2011

Errr.. actually surely this is an argument for an away end? They troll and derail every thread when they're ahead, but as soon as we jump above they're gone never to be seen. Bit of a one-sided system don't you think?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I could have this wrong - and either way, I apologise for going against the grain, but I don't think he did ever have a serious bet with anyone. I think it was more 'sure, I'll bet you all' kinda thing, rather than a proper agreement between two keyboard warriors.

I haven't forgotten. Losing to you in the semis will be bearable if you lose the final - you'd have bragging rights for the season, but that's all.

Sadly I think you'll be wrong. Bolton have got to go to Cardiff, and you have a game in hand and more points than the others, so you should make it. Scoring two goals today will have helped you a little, as Leicester are no mugs.

:eek: er, thanks.
Indeed it's not over. Anything can happen between the clubs fighting it out.

I think Boltons game wont be so bad for them now...Cardiff have won the league i can see them easing up a bit now ..much like we did in League one a couple of seasons back....indeed u could say our game against Wolves will be harder if they and us still need the points

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here