Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] When you first joined NSC

What were you ?

• Total voters

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I signed up when I was about 14 and posted with all the undeserved confidence and bellendery that can only come from being a largely anonymous teenager on the internet. I think I had at least 2 or 3 different people try and arrange fights with me, obviously unaware that I was about to sit my Y9 sats and was mainly just looking to be an absolute w*nker.

Some absolutely shocking messages were posted off that old account, I like to think I'm less of a bellend now... but only slightly. :lolol:

Last edited:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I signed up when I was about 14 and posted with all the undeserved confidence and bellendery that can only come from being a largely anonymous teenager on the internet. I think I had at least 2 or 3 different people try and arrange fights with me, obviously unaware that I was about to sit my Y9 sats and was mainly just looking to be an absolute w*nker.

Some absolutely shocking messages were posted off that old account, I like to think I'm less of a bellend now... but only slightly. :lolol:

Sums up my difficult mid-period circa 2003 perfectly... went all jazz odyssey with more aggression, less freeform exploration more randomly disliking everything and everybody for what I can't quite recall... but I do seem to remember ranting about people using smileys and the use of abbreviations such as imho... God that used to grind my gears... lol heh heh .... errrmm o k a y.

I think I needed a serious shag to be honest.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
From the very early days, the ones I recall were Dave The Eagle (who lived in a quarter of a million pound house) and Whitehawk1 who regardless of how absurd our previous result was, he’d aftertime claiming he’d backed the correct score to the tune of £500

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here