Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will we finally be safe from relegation ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Finally !

The line under this season is now drawn.

Send the loans back, prepare for next season.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The sad thing is i'm actually buzzing. Tomorrow i will have a massive smile on my face. My god it has been stressful these last few weeks.

I'm going to enjoy my 3 weeks break in Turkey much better now and then really look forward to a summer of rebuilding.

Do i tell you i'm over the moon? :rave:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The sad thing is i'm actually buzzing. Tomorrow i will have a massive smile on my face. My god it has been stressful these last few weeks.

I'm going to enjoy my 3 weeks break in Turkey much better now and then really look forward to a summer of rebuilding.

Do i tell you i'm over the moon? :rave:

I'm buzzing too! I guess it's just a massive relief that the unthinkable hasn't happened!

PS - this thread can't close yet as we're not actually mathematically safe :lol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm buzzing too! I guess it's just a massive relief that the unthinkable hasn't happened!

PS - this thread can't close yet as we're not actually mathematically safe :lol:

I couldn't give a toss what Palace or anyone else thinks.Yes i'm celebrating staying up because i hate being miserable and stressed out. I take football or shall i say Brighton results personally and can't help it. Even after all these years i still sulk like a child over defeats.

I'm f u c k i n g happy

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
We can send the dodgy photos of Blackburn's Board and an Aardvark back to them now. If you know what I mean!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I couldn't give a toss what Palace or anyone else thinks.Yes i'm celebrating staying up because i hate being miserable and stressed out. I take football or shall i say Brighton results personally and can't help it. Even after all these years i still sulk like a child over defeats.

I'm f u c k i n g happy

Palace you say... Now where's that 'Brighton relegation party' thing they did on Facebook a while back... :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here