Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will we finally be safe from relegation ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's today or nothing. Won't get anything at all out of the next two games.

Nothing? We'll Prob become safe after we've lost at home to Watford tbf...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Millwall failed to win.

They won't overhaul our goal difference, so IF BLACKBURN BEAT MILLWALL on Tuesday, we finally become SAFE.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Millwall failed to win.

They won't overhaul our goal difference, so IF BLACKBURN BEAT MILLWALL on Tuesday, we finally become SAFE.

That's the way I see it. I was nervously watching the teleprinter on Sky. A last minute win for Millwall would have been disasterous for us.

We *should be OK.. Even though I expect to lose both our remaining games.

* But it,s a funny old game.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Millwall have Blackburn away, Derby at home and Wolves away and would need 7 points from those games if we fail to win either of our last 2. Highly unlikely but not impossible

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We need 1 point to then make it 3 wins for Millwall due to our superior goal difference.

I agree, but at the same time I think there is a reasonable chance Blackburn will beat Millwall on Tuesday, making us safe at that point.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The despair of this season is finally lifted tonight ? ???

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The despair of this season is finally lifted tonight ? ???

I hope so. Not because I dont thni that Derby will do the job on Saturday, just because this place has become depressing reading. We need a long entertaining summer of unrealistic transfer rumours, optimistic speculation, and sightings of players cars at the training ground and various locations around Brighton.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I hope so. Not because I dont thni that Derby will do the job on Saturday, just because this place has become depressing reading. We need a long entertaining summer of unrealistic transfer rumours, optimistic speculation, and sightings of players cars at the training ground and various locations around Brighton.

Hear hear!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Haha. Do you know what, that's EXACTLY what we do need. Safe and season over asap pls. Usual rumours of big players that don't come off and are kids on twatter pretending to be 'in the know' mixed in with a few cheap signings who's YouTube vids make them look like Pele (although half of them will be gash) and I'll be WELL happy. Mix in a bit of unfounded and slightly delusional pre season hype and confidence and I'll be ready for the first week in August until we're turned over 2-0 at home by a strong Bristol City team :thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Haha. Do you know what, that's EXACTLY what we do need. Safe and season over asap pls. Usual rumours of big players that don't come off and are kids on twatter pretending to be 'in the know' mixed in with a few cheap signings who's YouTube vids make them look like Pele (although half of them will be gash) and I'll be WELL happy. Mix in a bit of unfounded and slightly delusional pre season hype and confidence and I'll be ready for the first week in August until we're turned over 2-0 at home by a strong Bristol City team :thumbsup:
Would you like me to empty the rest of your glass for you? :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Naah. Millwall will scrape a draw and the agony will continue until Saturday.

I just want it over.

Then we'll inevitably lose to Watford and the agony will last a few more hours as we kick off early...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here