Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

when will the supporters start supporting

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well I'm all up for supporting the team. Brez is still crap though and Lopez is a bottler.

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
When players start playing?

And when Garcia sets up to win games and shows a little passion and sense of urgency when we are behind, has anyone seen him look even slightly displeased with the team when they are not performing.
I hate to be negative but I actually believe we have the players, we just need to mould them into a team and that's Garcia job which I don't think he is doing.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Said on another thread that I'm usually very objective and calm about the Albion win, lose or draw but tonight just really got to me. We were poor tonight. Gifted Hull the first and wanked about for the second. No urgency, none. Lost with a whimper.

In the first half, I agree. We didn't show up at all and were a right shower.

Second half was much better - it couldn't have been worse.

I'm still loving the football though. We lost Saturday and I was very frustrated, but the team put in a good performance. We just have to start to attack faster. Stop playing it back to play it forward all the time. It becomes easy to predict and play against.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I find it a bloody cheek after the management and team decided to " throw " the game abainst Hull City and a chance of a home tie against Sunderland to reach the semi finals of the FA Cup,

You make it look like we had a divine right to win the game with those comments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here