Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

when will the supporters start supporting

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I think a lot of tonight's frustration has got more to do with a wasted opportunity. Given our current league form, the fact that with the exception of Ulloa nobody seems capable of scoring and the way that the group of teams above us are slowly pulling away, a good performance tonight would have given the whole club and its supporters a big boost. Instead, we produce an absolutely dire first hour with several players appearing either incapable or disinterested. We also leave out our best goalkeeper and replace him with one who is well-known for his clangers. And all this on television, when there was an opportunity to show our team at its best. That's why we're frustrated.

Spot on. I love my club, but I'm really ****ed off with that performance.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
yes i did ,top of the leaderboard by two,i do get a few results right,and i can see brighton getting some good wins in the coming weeks too :albion2:

well done...i'm hopeless at actual scores...hard enough to get the win/draw/loss bit! ..although i did get a hull/charlton double tonight which earnt me 50

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I think a lot of tonight's frustration has got more to do with a wasted opportunity. Given our current league form, the fact that with the exception of Ulloa nobody seems capable of scoring and the way that the group of teams above us are slowly pulling away, a good performance tonight would have given the whole club and its supporters a big boost. Instead, we produce an absolutely dire first hour with several players appearing either incapable or disinterested. We also leave out our best goalkeeper and replace him with one who is well-known for his clangers. And all this on television, when there was an opportunity to show our team at its best. That's why we're frustrated.

This all the way

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

Here here. Was always going to be a difficult game, but to put in that sort of abject 45mins, it made me embarrassed. If we'd gone out having given it a really good go, no issues, but that was an awful first half. You can question the selection but once the whistle goes, it's down to those eleven players, and very few looked like they wanted it enough tonight.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Here here. Was always going to be a difficult game, but to put in that sort of abject 45mins, it made me embarrassed. If we'd gone out having given it a really good go, no issues, but that was an awful first half. You can question the selection but once the whistle goes, it's down to those eleven players, and very few looked like they wanted it enough tonight.

Agree I watch two games in three days. Both we lost by the same score. But on Saturday I stayed and clapped the team off, because they looked liked they gave a toss and were a bit unlucky too have lost. But tonight there was no fight, no passion just bloody embarrassing. Very very annoyed. I can deal with the team losing, it's the manor in which they lose that makes all the difference.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
when will the supporters start supporting the team,i have never heard so many moaning and bad mouthing and slagging of the whole club about this and that,ok we have lost a game but there is a very big game at millwall saturday,so lets get together and start SUPPORTING THE ALBION:albion2:.we are only 4 points away from the play-off place and a game in hand so the season is far from over,still time to get in a loan or two in and who knows so come on stop moaning and get behind the :clap2:SEAGULLS:clap2:

Mate you've made the mistake of thinking NSC represents the views and opinions of most Albion fans, it doesn't it's just a handful of us gobbing off loudly. 27000 fans at the Amex most match days but I would guess only a small percentage of those post on here regularly.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I suppose when you gain 20,000 fans in a season, it's only to be expected that most of them don't care, as long as they can have a good day out and can get drunk early.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I find it a bloody cheek after the management and team decided to " throw " the game abainst Hull City and a chance of a home tie against Sunderland to reach the semi finals of the FA Cup, a competition I and thousands of other BHAFC hold dear to find a marketing e mail from the club in my inbox saying " ah well we are out of the cup but we have some cheap clobber for sale at the club shop " This sort of slap in the face really pisses me off.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Mate you've made the mistake of thinking NSC represents the views and opinions of most Albion fans, it doesn't it's just a handful of us gobbing off loudly. 27000 fans at the Amex most match days but I would guess only a small percentage of those post on here regularly.

Incorrect, 170,000 unique visitors view NSC in a month, it's small minority that attend the Amex

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm not worried that we lost it's the way we lost which angers me first half we didn't even looked fussed !

Do you really think that they weren't bothered or that Oscar said in his teamtalk, "Play crap in the first half then start to play just a bit in the second"?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
when will the supporters start supporting the team,i have never heard so many moaning and bad mouthing and slagging of the whole club about this and that,ok we have lost a game but there is a very big game at millwall saturday,so lets get together and start SUPPORTING THE ALBION:albion2:.we are only 4 points away from the play-off place and a game in hand so the season is far from over,still time to get in a loan or two in and who knows so come on stop moaning and get behind the :clap2:SEAGULLS:clap2:

Paul

The noise from the North Stand last Saturday was magnificent. They really got behind the team in the second half and got the whole stadium going.

Another great effort from those who travelled last night versus a handful on here venting their spleens.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Paul

The noise from the North Stand last Saturday was magnificent. They really got behind the team in the second half and got the whole stadium going.

I guess you were in the North Stand as it didn't carry far. The noise was a little better on Saturday but nowhere near what it could be.

D

Deleted member 22389

Sums it up for me really. Listen I have nothing against PB, but when I saw him in goal I did ask myself why Oscar decided to do this for such an important match. I really think this match could be all so different if it wasn't for that decision. I'm never one to slag off the manager but I think he made the wrong decision last night.

This is the FA Cup, it was a golden opportunity last night, a chance to get to the quarter finals. If we had beaton hull the match against Sunderland would have been a sell out and possibly televised too. More lost money for the club in my opinion which would have gone towards next years budget.

Feel dissapointed this morning.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Sums it up for me really. Listen I have nothing against PB, but when I saw him in goal I did ask myself why Oscar decided to do this for such an important match. I really think this match could be all so different if it wasn't for that decision. I'm never one to slag off the manager but I think he made the wrong decision last night.

This is the FA Cup, it was a golden opportunity last night, a chance to get to the quarter finals. If we had beaton hull the match against Sunderland would have been a sell out and possibly televised too. More lost money for the club in my opinion which would have gone towards next years budget.

Feel dissapointed this morning.

Until last night I don't think Brez has let us down at all this season. His kicking and catching have been much improved and he has deservedly overtaken Casper to be the number 2 keeper. Having said that I really don't understand why either one was given another contract in the summer, but there you go.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Until last night I don't think Brez has let us down at all this season. His kicking and catching have been much improved and he has deservedly overtaken Casper to be the number 2 keeper. Having said that I really don't understand why either one was given another contract in the summer, but there you go.

Spot on. I said at the end of last season that they should both be released but few agreed.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
It's only the cock minority, calm down.

Spot on but sadly they are the ones who seem to make the most noise. There are so many idiots sitting around me in WSU, mostly having drunk too much mouthing off at every little thing. There seem to be an increasing number of incidents where Albion fans are having run ins with other so called Albion fans.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Em, well, you know, you could be a bed wetter.
You know, a bed wetter, eh, come to wet the bed over a bad result.
I mean we're up to our ears in bed wetters here.
"Can I come in to wet the bed?" they shout
and we shout back "Oh you heartless bed wetters".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here