Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Them up the road may catch us by the end of the season

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don’t think they’ll turn, but they will start to ask questions about how we can arrest our frailties. I’m asking. We’re seeing the same performance each week and we’re seeing the opposition know how to set up against us. That needs some work off the field.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If we get a result on Thursday, RDZ's decision to put out that crazy line up will be vindicated

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I don’t know who we fielded or frankly care too much. I can’t help but think my ambivalence is reflected within the club now given injuries, results and fan opinion. I knew we would get pumped today. No one should be surprised or upset that we did. We need to get to the EOS as together as pos and do as well in Europe as we can. Tho if Roma watched the wolves game they won’t have too much to worry about.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I don’t know who we fielded or frankly care too much. I can’t help but think my ambivalence is reflected within the club now given injuries, results and fan opinion. I knew we would get pumped today. No one should be surprised or upset that we did. We need to get to the EOS as together as pos and do as well in Europe as we can. Tho if Roma watched the wolves game they won’t have too much to worry about.
Roma are no mugs either

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here