Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we win on Saturday

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
are you clowns deluded??? The sea air must have rotted your memory banks but just a few points to remember before your heads explode with over confidence!

1. we have NOT lost to a top 6 six side at home this season.
2. we have NOT conceded a goal at home this season against the top six side.
3. we battered you away and well and truly put you in your place.

until now i honestly wanted you to go up with us instead of Burnley but chirst on a bike have a word!!!

Think it's just a bit of a laugh and a positive thread you utter plank

May 5, 2016
just like your last minute goal which meant f*ck all and if you say its about momentum i suppose you need to clasp onto any positive you can, like sh*te posts like this!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
ive said all week this is going to be the hardest game all season and whoever wins fair play and good luck but why set yourself up for a fall and pipe up being arrogant? Surely you must have taken into account the goal difference, our record at home, our defensive record? Doesn't sound like it. Ive enjoyed the football you've played this season and i know your a threat so ill give you the respect you deserve!

This thread is tongue in cheek, if you look at 'serious' threads about the game, most people are very nervous and know that in all likeliness we will be playing Sheffield Wednesday next Friday. Doesn't mean we can't DREAM.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
are you clowns deluded??? The sea air must have rotted your memory banks but just a few points to remember before your heads explode with over confidence!

until now i honestly wanted you to go up with us instead of Burnley but chirst on a bike have a word!!!

It's tiresome having to trot out the same stuff to each and every new Boro fan that arrives here. Perhaps I should just stop activating the accounts until after Saturday.

Could you talk us through what you did with the 11 points plus a game in hand advantage you had over us very recently? For such a top, top side it seems strange, if not a bit careless, to have somehow mislaid such a commanding advantage?

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 22.02.17.png

Secondly, you won at the Amex and deservedly so. You didn't put us in our place however. With half our side out injured and the rest out on their feet, we knew we were stumbling along and about to fall. Boro turned up and pushed us over, but many sides would have done the same to us that day. Since then injured players have returned and we've strengthened very well. (In case you're struggling with the earlier question, this is where your 11 points and a game advantage have gone - we've reeled you in)

Finally, you've bought the wind-up and bitten. No one here is in any doubt about the size of the task facing us. You should have been up weeks ago and, maybe if you had a decent manager, you would be. But whereas you have underachieved, we've massively overachieved. We've already had a great season, and we travel with a glimmer of hope (not expectation) that it could have a fairytale ending.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If we do win, and are promoted, i will be sending messages to Bolanos, and Callieri to show them they have missed an opportunity.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Points 1 and 2 should worry you, they will come to an end, why not on Saturday? We have an awesome away record and we are the Leagues top scorers.

Point 3 take a look at the team you are facing on Saturday and compare it to the one you played at the Amex, which was ravaged by injuries. Also I think you may have only had about four shots of which three ended up in the net. You did not batter us, although you did win convincingly due to taking your chances, something you haven't done so much recently. where did that eleven point gap with a game in hand go?

I'd stop mouthing off, you haven't won yet....you should be a tad concerned that you might choke again.

Edit, just noticed I have just repeated pretty much what Bozza said.

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Probably with a few thoughts about all the Albion fans that we lost along the way.

Robert Eaton, Sarah Watts, Roy Chuter, Jacob Schilt, Matt Grimstone...and so many friends and family members that are known to people here.

Promotion will be as much for them as it is for us.

#together

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Every goal I just leap about and go mental, as do most people. THAT Jimmy Case goal at Arsenal I didn't, instead stood still and looked around me taking in the noise. Most Memorable goal celebration I can recall.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

If only football were as simple as that!

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

4. Brighton haven't lost away to a top six side all season
5. Brighton have won twice and drawn once on their last three trips to the Riverside
6. Brighton have scored twice in each of those wins
7. Despite the bravado, the Boro fans are very clearly, absolutely bricking it.
8. Anthony Knockaert

07May2016

Apr 8, 2016
4. Brighton haven't lost away to a top six side all season
5. Brighton have won twice and drawn once on their last three trips to the Riverside
6. Brighton have scored twice in each of those wins
7. Despite the bravado, the Boro fans are very clearly, absolutely bricking it.
8. Anthony Knockaert

Why do you lot keep bringing up this bang average championship player as if he's Ronaldo? You'll be lucky if you even notice he's on the pitch on Saturday

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Why do you lot keep bringing up this bang average championship player as if he's Ronaldo? You'll be lucky if you even notice he's on the pitch on Saturday
Keep it coming. That bang average player and his mates have been consistently outplaying and outpointing your beloved galacticos for the past couple of months now.

If you really think you have it in the bag then you are a fool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here