Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we win on Saturday

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Win, lose or draw I will take the dog for a good walk (no this is not a euphemism ). Then back home for a bottle or two of fine red wine. Finished off by some major tears (again this will happen if we win, lose or draw !)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
when we win on saturday i will start think about all the big teams we're gonna play and then proceed to mastabate furiously

I'll be looking up to the top of the i360 doing likewise. Hope the scarf doesn't get in the way.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I'm rubbish with emotions so I will be crying like a baby in upper tier. Once I've have stopped blubbing I will buy loads of booze and party on the train back to London.

Win or lose, we'll have a booze.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I'll celebrate in the ground for a solid 15/30 minutes with 2500 other Albion before a very sheepish walk back to the station past several pissed off looking boro before getting back to York, watching Leicester v Everton and generally getting on it!!
Within 5 pints I'll start moaning about how I wont be able to do any away games next year because I'm the plonker who got rid of his season ticket!!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Will need to get down to Brighton for Sunday's promotion bus parade

Please don't do this Sunday Albion, think about those of us that's making the trek t'up North, I won't be back until late afternoon Sunday.

The way I'll celebrate, I'll walk calmly to the station, I'll sit on the train and as it leaves the station at Boro I'll let out a mighty cheer, once I've checked the carriage for 'Boro fans.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
I will have a game of 'magic' lucky darts. A game I've not plyed since Hereford. Some of my oldest buddies on here will know what I'm talking about . . . .

Then I will unclench.

Then I'll take a dip in the wine lake.

And if its playoffs, it will be same scenario, delayed.

To make it safe I will be placing bets on that we **** it all up.

And if we do, then nex season we will make amends.

Football is a lovely game, and my team are my love. We now have blood in our circulation, hope, substance and BETTER around the corner. Whatever comes our way. That's all that matters really.

Now I know what your nsc name is Mike!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I'll celebrate in the ground for a solid 15/30 minutes with 2500 other Albion before a very sheepish walk back to the station past several pissed off looking boro before getting back to York, watching Leicester v Everton and generally getting on it!!
Within 5 pints I'll start moaning about how I wont be able to do any away games next year because I'm the plonker who got rid of his season ticket!!!

Some questions.....why get rid of your ST?......how did you manage to get a ticket for the Boro game, if you weren't a ST holder?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Most Albion Fans travelling by train will be getting back to Brighton from about 8.30pm on the Saturday.....Will Queens Road be one big street party all the way down west street to the seafront ? Hope its one of the best days of my life and if it all goes tits up we at least have another chance to party by winning the play offs.

May 5, 2016
are you clowns deluded??? The sea air must have rotted your memory banks but just a few points to remember before your heads explode with over confidence!

1. we have NOT lost to a top 6 six side at home this season.
2. we have NOT conceded a goal at home this season against the top six side.
3. we battered you away and well and truly put you in your place.

until now i honestly wanted you to go up with us instead of Burnley but chirst on a bike have a word!!!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
are you clowns deluded??? The sea air must have rotted your memory banks but just a few points to remember before your heads explode with over confidence!

until now i honestly wanted you to go up with us instead of Burnley but chirst on a bike have a word!!!
You never can tell :wink:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Take this thread with a pinch of salt ...

Also we were as confident as you when we played Palace in 2013, didn't quite work out how it was supposed to.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Always a FIRST time

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Some questions.....why get rid of your ST?......how did you manage to get a ticket for the Boro game, if you weren't a ST holder?

Lived in Cheltenham for 5 years and the cost of travel,food,drink+ st was getting over what I should be spending so chucked my sensible hat on at exactly the wrong time!!
Boro tickets - where there's a will there's a way!

May 5, 2016
ive said all week this is going to be the hardest game all season and whoever wins fair play and good luck but why set yourself up for a fall and pipe up being arrogant? Surely you must have taken into account the goal difference, our record at home, our defensive record? Doesn't sound like it. Ive enjoyed the football you've played this season and i know your a threat so ill give you the respect you deserve!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here