Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time you saw Albion win an away league game in the top 2 tiers ?

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I pick and chose my away league games (usually about 5 or 6 a season) - last season I went to 8 away league matches and didn't see the Albion win a game.

I've just had a little look back at our away games and I am ashamed to say that the last time I can actually state I was at an Albion away win , when we were in the top two tiers of English footie, was at Palace season 1980 -81 ! (3-0) - I know it's terrible and I missed the recent wins at Palace & West Ham. Can anyone beat that in the shame stakes.

To make it worse I have a ticket for Watford next Tuesday :facepalm:

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Only went to 3 away last season saw us beat Portsmouth, Peterborough and draw with Palace.

The year before I had an even better record saw us beat Charlton, Watford, Brentford, Dagenham & Walsall with no draws or defeats.

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Last season I went to -
Ipswich (lost 3-1)
Southampton (lost 3-0)
Liverpool (lost 6-1) i know it wasn't league but still thought I'd put it.
And west ham (lost 6-0)

I think I'm bad luck, if the pattern stays the same, I expect we'll lose 9-1 next time I go to an away game :(

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I pick and chose my away league games (usually about 5 or 6 a season) - last season I went to 8 away league matches and didn't see the Albion win a game.

I've just had a little look back at our away games and I am ashamed to say that the last time I can actually state I was at an Albion away win , when we were in the top two tiers of English footie, was at Palace season 1980 -81 ! (3-0) - I know it's terrible and I missed the recent wins at Palace & West Ham. Can anyone beat that in the shame stakes.

To make it worse I have a ticket for Watford next Tuesday :facepalm:

Please don't go on Tuesday you are obviously bad luck

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here