Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time you saw Albion win an away league game in the top 2 tiers ?

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I pick and chose my away league games (usually about 5 or 6 a season) - last season I went to 8 away league matches and didn't see the Albion win a game.

I've just had a little look back at our away games and I am ashamed to say that the last time I can actually state I was at an Albion away win , when we were in the top two tiers of English footie, was at Palace season 1980 -81 ! (3-0) - I know it's terrible and I missed the recent wins at Palace & West Ham. Can anyone beat that in the shame stakes.

To make it worse I have a ticket for Watford next Tuesday :facepalm:

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Only went to 3 away last season saw us beat Portsmouth, Peterborough and draw with Palace.

The year before I had an even better record saw us beat Charlton, Watford, Brentford, Dagenham & Walsall with no draws or defeats.

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Last season I went to -
Ipswich (lost 3-1)
Southampton (lost 3-0)
Liverpool (lost 6-1) i know it wasn't league but still thought I'd put it.
And west ham (lost 6-0)

I think I'm bad luck, if the pattern stays the same, I expect we'll lose 9-1 next time I go to an away game :(

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I pick and chose my away league games (usually about 5 or 6 a season) - last season I went to 8 away league matches and didn't see the Albion win a game.

I've just had a little look back at our away games and I am ashamed to say that the last time I can actually state I was at an Albion away win , when we were in the top two tiers of English footie, was at Palace season 1980 -81 ! (3-0) - I know it's terrible and I missed the recent wins at Palace & West Ham. Can anyone beat that in the shame stakes.

To make it worse I have a ticket for Watford next Tuesday :facepalm:

Please don't go on Tuesday you are obviously bad luck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here