Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When do you think Bloom would pull the trigger?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
FFS were only 4 points worse off than this time last season. Anyone would think we're bottom of the league. Jesus!

Every time we played at home last season you went to the Amex expecting a win. Hardly any team ever completely dominated us.

This season we have been shit. It doesn't feel like home advantage. You turn and pray we get a win now.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
It's probably about time we spoke to Tony Pulis, I would have thought.

Really...?

Who could do a job, with a team of seasoned championship players???.....Dare I say Mr Warnock. Now you asked who could do a job, not if I liked him or not. Which for the record I think he is a manager you hate, as long as he is not managing your side. Then he is a good man to have in your corner.
Hasn't Warnock retired?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
10 Mins ago I was an idiot. Now your putting up names like Pullis....If you got a view stick by it. Joke poster.

I know i know. Tony fooking Pullis :lolol:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Every time we played at home last season you went to the Amex expecting a win. Hardly any team ever completely dominated us.

This season we have been shit. It doesn't feel like home advantage. You turn and pray we get a win now.

Look what happened last season who's saying once we're back to full strength that will be knocking on the door of the playoffs ? It's far to early on in the season to be worrying.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Pull the trigger, do you mean he should shoot some of the idiots on this message board?

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What I worry about is that people seem to think it is assured it will all come good one day with Garcia and that he is a god just because Bloom appointed him. With a full squad he may come good but half the season is gone. Yes, I know he was a very good footballer in Spain and yes I know he won the league title from 10 teams is it ? In Israel, hardly a hotbed of football but all I have seen so far has left very worried. Even with the team out yesterday we should be trampling over Yeovil if we are to have any ambition left at all.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I know i know. Tony fooking Pullis :lolol:

What? We need organisation and discipline. I've had it with this "flair" nonsense.

I was gutted when Cameron Jerome went to Palace. He'd have been just what we need, big bloke up front to bully defenders and win the odd header here and there.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Who could do a job, with a team of seasoned championship players???.....Dare I say Mr Warnock. Now you asked who could do a job, not if I liked him or not. Which for the record I think he is a manager you hate, as long as he is not managing your side. Then he is a good man to have in your corner.

Are u related to Warnock in some way? you do seem to have a certain obsession with the geezer..it wouldnt surprise me if you wanted him as the next pm

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So in a nutshell you don't think Bloom would act at all. 5 mths ago, 90 mins from Wembley. Now 14th and sliding in the wrong direction. If your looking for an idiot, look in the mirror. We all know you got an agenda with me and I don't give a toss. But I asked a question, not saying that's what I thought would happen. I think if we don't beat Watford or Doncaster, another loss to Blackburn could be a bridge to far.

15th actually

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fair plays. You must be WELL brainy with your talk of hotels in the middle of nowhere at the expense of a well-funded football team. GO Hotel empire! :cheery:

I am waiting for the Waterpark Tom. I reckon we can just squeeze it in, in the top corner.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
It really doesn't look good at the moment. Normally I'm the last person to be calling for a manager's head and I thought those who wanted Gus out idiots. I'm not so sure about Garcia to be honest. Sure we have a lot of injuries but we also don't appear to have a lot of structure to our play and the lads who are out there don't seem as confidant as they did last season.

I certainly wouldn't be sacking anyone this side of Christmas, but if we get our big players back and results don't improve, TB will have a problem, Brighton is and always has been a bandwagon club and if we finish anywhere near the bottom three, they are going to lose several thousand season ticket holders I fear...

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Wasn't aware I was. I was asking a genuine question. Or do you think he is very happy with the way things are going???

I think he'll feel having 4 or 5 first team players out but only being 4 points worse off that last year in October isn't all bad.

Surely talking about a different manager isn't supporting the one in place? Why don't you come out and say how many more games are WE going to give Oscar?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Fair plays. You must be WELL brainy with your talk of hotels in the middle of nowhere at the expense of a well-funded football team. GO Hotel empire! :cheery:

1)In what sense is it at the expense of a well funded football team? The team wouldn't get the money if the hotel is not built.
2) It is an excellent site for an hotel. Attached to a conference centre betwixt two universities, it will be packed. I've organised shit loads of conferences especially medical and educational ones and an hotel there will work without question.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It really doesn't look good at the moment. Normally I'm the last person to be calling for a manager's head and I thought those who wanted Gus out idiots. I'm not so sure about Garcia to be honest. Sure we have a lot of injuries but we also don't appear to have a lot of structure to our play and the lads who are out there don't seem as confidant as they did last season.

I certainly wouldn't be sacking anyone this side of Christmas, but if we get our big players back and results don't improve, TB will have a problem, Brighton is and always has been a bandwagon club and if we finish anywhere near the bottom three, they are going to lose several thousand season ticket holders I fear...

After we lost at Coventry in 2111 during our first season back in the championship....i think we were roughly in the same league place...performances were crap as i recall....do you think TB was thinking he had a problem then? (not getting at you..genuine question)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here