Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***WHC IX: Quarter final 4***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stumpy Tim

"The sun bear is known to be exceptionally aggressive and will attack without cause. Having such large canines, extremely strong jaws and long claws, it is said to be one of the most dangerous animals to encounter in the jungle."

In the jungle! He's HARD

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If people are really going to create accounts to rig the vote, which is a fantastically strange thing to do with your time, perhaps voting should be restricted to accounts with over 50 or 100 posts? Or accounts at least a month old?

Who's this twunt?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Can't believe one of these little furry cute things is going to make the semis (along with a mouse) when the GWS and hippo are out.

I KNOW it's not about size in this competition (incidentally I wonder how much the completely incorrect "size doesn't matter" maxim in another department affects voting?) but seriously, this is farcical.

I'll probably vote tactically on this one as the mini badger has such a big, deluded following.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Onto the second page, and not a single post giving evidence or support as to why the badger is hard. Yet there are multiple posts already trying to give the Sun Bear bad press.

Honey badger clearly deserves to be at this stage, but this is why it never makes it all the way. You badgerites need to try and convince people why it deserves to win this competition on merit, not why the other competitor should lose.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The mother of all battles. Two giants of the "hard" field with very similar credentials going toe to toe.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If people are really going to create accounts to rig the vote, which is a fantastically strange thing to do with your time, perhaps voting should be restricted to accounts with over 50 or 100 posts? Or accounts at least a month old?

Mate - in this competition ANYTHING goes!!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It simply has to be the badger. Honey badger DON'T CARE. It'll take on anyone. The only thing a TEDDY BEAR has been proven to take on, at least in the literature that abounds in my household, is a marmalade sandwich.

Would your kid take a honey badger to bed, even a stuffed replica? No. Would they sit round the fire while granny and granddad told them stories of how a heroic honey badger went shopping in Selfridges or made Topsy feel better when he had his tonsills out? No.

But if you are in any further doubt of #TeamBadger's seriousness this year then be warned. An early exit may lead to the below monstrosity spamming NSC for any number of days.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
What a contest! All square. It's like a Rocky fight. Two sluggers, swinging punches like fury with no guard up. They'll both the hit the deck in the 12th with the first to rise the winner...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If the badger and the tiger win then all the proper hard *******s are out. A sad day.

I'll be supporting the tiger in the semis but it's a bit like a World Cup with Greece (mouse), South Korea (wolverine), USA (badger) and Portugal (tiger) in the last 4.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Sun Bears are PATHETIC - end of.

Well, except for the fact that anyone who votes for the Bear must be, by simple extrapolation, also PATHETIC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here