***WHC IX: Quarter final 2***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How do so many people STILL not understand how this competition works? It's really not that complicated.

Being BIG is not hard.
Being STRONG is not hard.

Being a ****ing fruitloop who will take on anyone even though they will probably get seriously injured? That's hard.

Stick to these simple rules and you won't go far wrong.

Please set up a separate World's Biggest and Strongest Creature competition where a Sperm Whale can win every single year if you really want to have a boring competition. The WHC is about personality, which makes it a far better competition.

Oct 25, 2003
at the end of the day the behaviour of its supporters has not helped the shark here.....very little actual support and a lot of moaning

any honey badger fan will tell you that moaning does not help to acquire support in this competition

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
How do so many people STILL not understand how this competition works? It's really not that complicated.

Being BIG is not hard.
Being STRONG is not hard.

Being a ****ing fruitloop who will take on anyone even though they will probably get seriously injured? That's hard.

Stick to these simple rules and you won't go far wrong.

Please set up a separate World's Biggest and Strongest Creature competition where a Sperm Whale can win every single year if you really want to have a boring competition. The WHC is about personality, which makes it a far better competition.

Isn't that just stupid? or not having the brain power to realise the peril you're putting yourself in?

If I jumped into a Lion enclosure shouting ''look at me, look how hard I am'' would you think I was a hardnut? Or just a fecking idiot? ???

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Isn't that just stupid? or not having the brain power to realise the peril you're putting yourself in?

If I jumped into a Lion enclosure shouting ''look at me, look how hard I am'' would you think I was a hardnut? Or just a fecking idiot? ???

Only if you could then take the lion on, defeat it and then eat it

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

There is that tribe in Kenya where 3 tribe fellas walk up to a pride of lions feasting on a kill, bold as brass shoo the lions away, cut off a leg of the kill and walk off. That is hard, and their family get to eat a nice roast leg of gazelle too.

Got to be a bit mental to do well in this competition. Playing it safe ain't hard.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

If you gave it a proper go, and died but managed to take out a couple of lions in the process, that would be ****ing nails.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here