Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your favourite Monty Python sketch?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lumberjack Song, I have always struggled to see the real funny side of the dead parrot sketch

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
[yt]akbflkF_1zY[/yt]

or

[yt]9TeiSsJ3G_0[/yt]

or the episode with the running deja vu gag.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The Piranha Brothers, but can only find it in two bits because it is quite long.

I love Graham Chapman as Vince Snettereton-Lewis: "Well, I was sitting at home, threatening the kids, when all at once through the hole in the wall, I sees this tank draw up, and out stepped Dinsdale."

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
A Fairy Tale about Princess Mitzi Gaynor, who had fabulous tits and an enchanting smile, and wooden teeth which she had bought at a chemist's in Augsburgh, despite the fire risk.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The Piranha Brothers, but can only find it in two bits because it is quite long.

I love Graham Chapman as Vince Snettereton-Lewis: "Well, I was sitting at home, threatening the kids, when all at once through the hole in the wall, I sees this tank draw up, and out stepped Dinsdale."

Saw those pictures last week of that bloke who nailed his testicles to the cobbles in red square and my immediate thought was that it was the work of the Piranha brothers.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here