Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your favourite house track from the early 1990's??

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Josh wink - higher state of consciousness
Mory kante - yeke yeke remix.

Also agree anything Beloved - I still lieten to them today, takes me back!!

Does anyone remember Tricky Disco by Tricky Disco and Lfo by Lfo.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
That moby track was called Go. Lfo was by lfo which was more of an acid track. Another great track is Acid Man.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Brand New Heavies - Back to Love Graeme Park mix

So many great tracks back then with house music devolving it all sounded so fresh and new. Dance music these days justs sounds so stale IMHO

Billythefish

Mar 21, 2013
This thread has got me feeling all nostalgic - for me it has to be Hardcore Uproar by Together. Not only a great tune but part of it was also used on BBC sport for the footie. Reminds me of watching the goal highlights of Liverpool Brighton in the FA Cup in 91, this was playing in the background with Barry Davis commentating over the top - ! "And Byrne ..... A golden touch at the Goldstone Ground! " - great times !

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i've spotted this as i sit here listening to The Black Dog. somewhat overlooked in the day, you've probably heard alot of their stuff though and it is effing excellent. look up Virtual (anyone listen to house early 90 must have heard that) and the Spanners album. headphones on and volume to 11.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
This thread has got me feeling all nostalgic - for me it has to be Hardcore Uproar by Together. Not only a great tune but part of it was also used on BBC sport for the footie. Reminds me of watching the goal highlights of Liverpool Brighton in the FA Cup in 91, this was playing in the background with Barry Davis commentating over the top - ! "And Byrne ..... A golden touch at the Goldstone Ground! " - great times !

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vlOJiIScXA0

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
i've spotted this as i sit here listening to The Black Dog. somewhat overlooked in the day, you've probably heard alot of their stuff though and it is effing excellent. look up Virtual (anyone listen to house early 90 must have heard that) and the Spanners album. headphones on and volume to 11.

I used to live with Andy from Black Dog in Ipswich. He & his mates were the people that got me going to warehouse parties.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Some of the best nights of my life were sound tracked by this beauty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here