Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What’s your European tour strategy?

What’s your European tour strategy?

• In, out, shake it all about? (1 night stay)

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • All over, get it out, wave it around (3 nights plus)

Votes: 37 45.7%
  • Something else

Votes: 17 21.0%

• Total voters

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Now that I’ve had a couple of glasses of wine, my attitude is "f*ck it, I’m going to all of them." Whether I’ll feel the same tomorrow, who knows!
That’s the thing, I’m a few drinks in and anything’s possible. If the dates/situation is right I might get to all three, however in the same token I might get to none.
I said at the very start, hypothetically speaking if we got to the final and I made ONE away match I’d probably settle for that

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Hoping to get the train to Amsterdam and Marseille, so not too bothered on those, Athens will be a Wednesday to Saturday job.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Originally hoped to make one of the three group games, but leave from work is at a premium right now. Instead I shall hope and pray for a post Xmas game in whatever guise, just praying we do not end up bottom of our group now.

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
My son was talking to a football travel agent in Copenhagen and he reckons he can get me a package deal from Mexico to the Ajax away game, though likely as a fake Ajax supporter.

Terry Connor

Oct 21, 2022
I just hope they confirm the ticket allocation this morning at the same time we know the dates/times. Else booking any travel/accomodation is going to be very risky.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I just hope they confirm the ticket allocation this morning at the same time we know the dates/times. Else booking any travel/accomodation is going to be very risky.
Accommodation not so bad as lots of free cancellation available but travel is a bit of a ‘mare.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm not massively hopeful of getting tickets but Marseille looks the best bet. I could go for 3 nights and take in L'Africaine at the opera house (it's a piece I've never seen which makes it doubly exciting). If I'm lucky enough to get an Ajax ticket, that will be a one night stopover

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Already got flights for Amsterdam. Accommodation can wait. Tickets probably won't happen. Shall just have to enjoy a couple of days on the sesh.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I may go to Amsterdam, a lovely three day trip with my son. If we get tickets, great, but I don’t hold out much hope. But Amsterdam is a great city, so it’ll be fun anyway - we’ll go in the campervan.

Marseilles? If we get tickets we will go, stay in the Pyrenees near Carcassonne and drive there on the day. Welcome to join us @Hamilton.

Athens? TV.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Dunno……away at the moment which isn’t helping and a bit of a mare trying to coordinate stuff around junior’s work schedule etc. Ajax locked in though (simple overnighter), probably swerving Marseilles and looking at various Athens options.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
1 night. The mrs had decided she wanted to come so I found the worst ultras videos I could find on YouTube and put them on the telly all morning. She’s not coming now. Result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here