Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What’s your European tour strategy?

What’s your European tour strategy?

• In, out, shake it all about? (1 night stay)

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • All over, get it out, wave it around (3 nights plus)

Votes: 37 45.7%
  • Something else

Votes: 17 21.0%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A short stint or a long break?

Short - Wednesday to Sunday-Monday?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Athens = weds - Sunday
Amsterdam = thurs - sunday

Marseille will probs be the one to pass on and save money for next round!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Marseille - Thursday and home Friday
Athens - prob out Thursday and back Sunday
Amsterdam - out Thursday and back Saturday or maybe Sunday.
Got to save some money for the knock out games!

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Availability of tickets is the key here. Ajax no chance as I am tier 2 and that’s the one we all really want to attend. If I git a ticket I would go via euro tunnel and drive to Utrecht. Base myself there. Marseilles will have spare loads of spare capacity but don’t fancy being run round half of the city by their ultras. Athens is a yes but they only have a capacity similar to us so, again it’s a case of availability of tickets.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The problem with staying until the Sunday - which would ordinarily be feels like the sensible thing to do to make the most of the trip - is you might miss the next Premier League game, with a 50/50 chance of it being at home.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Landing craft over to Normandy. Storm beach. Contact underground. Adopt alias ‘Jean-Pierre Come Lately’ and make way to Marseille by nightly goods train. Watch game. Then it’s over the Pyrenees c/o a mountain guide and home via Lisbon and the ambassadors party with the opportunity to pick up a Ferrero Roche or two.

The above Seagulls Travel package is available on a limited basis, to those with points totalling 1 or more…

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Athens, 4-5 day sun break, Acropolis, Greek yogurt.
Marseille, 48 hr fun run round the city
Amsterdam - In & out, in & out, in & out

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Landing craft over to Normandy. Storm beach. Contact underground. Adopt alias ‘Jean-Pierre Come Lately’ and make way to Marseille by nightly goods train. Watch game. Then it’s over the Pyrenees c/o a mountain guide and home via Lisbon and the ambassadors party with the opportunity to pick up a Ferrero Roche or two.

The above Seagulls Travel package is available on a limited basis, to those with points totalling 1 or more…

Pffff!

I'm walking. . . With my best mate.

Attachments

• IMG_3024.jpeg
    IMG_3024.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 23

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Well I'm hoping to travel with my son, but only one matchday is available so I'm praying that it is an away match!
If not, then I'm also wishing that the last match will be away in Amsterdam because that may also be feasible, but very ambitious.

If the available match turns out to be away at Marseille then that'll be a massive dilemma for me.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Have a feeling Marseille away won’t be a huge issue in getting tickets in my opinion every one who wants one will get one after saying I wouldn’t go there after france 98 will probably do Thursday to Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here