Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What’s your dream group?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Okay, our group is Brighton and …….

I’ll go for Turkey, France and somewhere really north and cold like Tromso in Norway.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Definitely Germany, preferably Portugal and somewhere of the beaten track

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The key thing to remember about the Europa League is that it's mostly made up of teams from the main associations as well as the teams that fall to qualify in the early stages of the Champions League. So, if you are one of the lower ranked teams in that league, it would mean an increased chance of facing bigger names. A trip to Milan is far more like the than a trip to Kazakhstan.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I cant get my head round who will be competing next season but based on this yesrs teams a group of the following would be incredible:

Brighton
Malmo
Feyenoord
Omonia

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
malta
germany
norway

if that was draw I would go to all three ticket or no ticket.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
France
Sweden
Netherlands

I'd be coming over from Montréal, so I could only afford to attend one game if I were ever lucky enough to land an away ticket. France would be ideal, because it's my second home and I know how to stretch my dollar there. I might even bring along a kid or two! But I certainly would consider Amsterdam, as well -- I haven't been in 25 years. Sweden would be a first; always wanted to visit.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can anyone list the teams that are in or likely to be in the Europa main league - like us 🤣🙏👍🙌💙🤍🍕🤍💙💙🤍🤍🤍

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Okay, our group is Brighton and …….

I’ll go for Turkey, France and somewhere really north and cold like Tromso in Norway.
No to Turkey - wouldn't want to have to listen to those twats whistle for 90 minutes.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
The key thing to remember about the Europa League is that it's mostly made up of teams from the main associations as well as the teams that fall to qualify in the early stages of the Champions League. So, if you are one of the lower ranked teams in that league, it would mean an increased chance of facing bigger names. A trip to Milan is far more like the than a trip to Kazakhstan.
It's based on European Coefficients per club.

A story of how well you've done in Europe over the past 5 years.

As we haven't been in Europe we're right at the bottom and will have a Pot 4 draw.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Club Brugges- Nice quick train from Euston. Beer. Beer. Beer.

Somewhere cheap and sunny. Cyprus, Portugal or Croatia. Nice couple of days on the piss with the Albion.

One big team with a famous ground. AC Milan wouldn’t be bad would it.

sir_gullahad

Dec 20, 2013
Cheltenhamshire
It's based on European Coefficients per club.

A story of how well you've done in Europe over the past 5 years.

As we haven't been in Europe we're right at the bottom and will have a Pot 4 draw.
Not quite right. In the absence of a European record, we should get a coefficient based on (20% of) English clubs' 5-year record.

That could get us into pot 3 for Europa league, and even higher for Conference league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here