Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What's your biggest concern right now?

What's your biggest concern right now?

• Potter's tactics

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Defensive fragility

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Weak midfield

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Not enough creativity

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Firepower up front

Votes: 176 74.9%
  • All of it - we're ****ed

Votes: 23 9.8%

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Perhaps you did read it and I missed it but then who would you go for? No club outside the top 8 have 'proven' PL strikers except one's they've developed themselves or bought from lower league/overseas fringe clubs/leagues.

The rest of us have to take punts (Maupay, McBurnie, Wood, Joelinton) and hope they turn into something special (Callum Wilson). If they do then you either have to pay top wages or you are 'forced' to sell

The alternative is (proven) 'has beens' such as Giroud and Llorente or (proven) crocks such as Ings and Carroll

I think we're fishing in a different pond to the £100K a week payers as much because we have to but also because we want to I guess.

And with Murray, Maupay and Connolly, we're doing a pretty good job of fishing in that pond, IMHO. No complaints about the policy from me.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
And with Murray, Maupay and Connolly, we're doing a pretty good job of fishing in that pond, IMHO. No complaints about the policy from me.

Don't disagree but Maupay and Connolly are very much 'work in progress' (hopefully don't turn out to be Scott Hogan, Jordan Rhodes or Patrick Bamford types)

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Quite surprised Potter's tactics have only attracted a couple of votes. Although maybe most who thought that was a problem went all-in (like me)

Can I just say, playing centre-halves out of position does not make him a tactical genius. Nor does playing tippy-toe in the penalty area. Nor does putting out the youth team vs Villa.

He needs to make the best of what we actually have, that's the definition of a good coach. So far, still waiting. In hope.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
That nobody apart from Duffy and Dunk can head the ball in the general direction their actually aiming for.

Shocking amount of ball shy players when it comes to challenging for Ariel balls and set pieces.

disney-princess-beach-ball.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Looking at poll has much changed since CH?

New Dawn Fades

Apr 25, 2019
Too much media attention on Potter and Wilder claiming that they're tactical geniuses. Time will tell but usually when the results go against you the option is return to type and grind out results

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Quite surprised Potter's tactics have only attracted a couple of votes. Although maybe most who thought that was a problem went all-in (like me)

Can I just say, playing centre-halves out of position does not make him a tactical genius. Nor does playing tippy-toe in the penalty area. Nor does putting out the youth team vs Villa.

He needs to make the best of what we actually have, that's the definition of a good coach. So far, still waiting. In hope.

Large slice for me please....

Well done today, absolutely fantastic.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What's your biggest concern right now?

Only being able to win 3-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here