This one always cracks me up....[yt]rgTNx50ehFY[/yt]

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

From about 3 mins in. Karl's diary had me in stitches, used to listen to it on my ipod and must have looked MENTAL laughing at it in the street to myself.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Michael McIntyre at the Komedia just before his first big headliner tour. Couldn't breathe for laughing - thanks again Comedy Steve for the NSC tipoff before the tickets went on sale.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I'd also like to add most of Richard Herring's output, especially 'Me1 v Me2 snooker' and 'As It Occurs To Me'.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I can't be the only one who doesn't get why the 'falling through the bar' gag receives so much praise?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I can't be the only one who doesn't get why the 'falling through the bar' gag receives so much praise?

No, you're not. I knew what was going to happen before it did. Maybe I'm just a victim of my own comedy genius.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Bad News by the Comic Strip.

Topped only by the funnier "More Bad News"

Waiter: Any drinks sirs?
Vim: 4 pints of lager
Colin: No, 8 pints of lager
Den: Er..er..er...16 pints
Spider: F*ck it! we're a rock band. One hundred pints of lager. And some poppadoms.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
My favourite comedy moment EVER! was seeing Bill Hicks in Brighton, either right at the end of the 80s, or very early in the 90s. I think it was his first ever UK show (if not, it was certainly his first gig in a small run of UK shows) and he performed all of his material to see what went down well. 4 hours with just a 15 minute break after the first two and a half.

It was one of those 'we are witnessing something really bloody special' evenings.

I saw Jerry Sadowitz quite often around the same sort of time; he was never less than brilliant too.

I also saw Hicks, in Leicester, I think in 92 as he was talking about the LA riots. Although, its a cliche to say it now, he seemed to be on a different level to anyone at that time.

I also saw a Sadowitz show at Leicester Poly at around the same time. I was going to post this in the 'support acts being better than the main show' thread as that was the first time I saw Stewart Lee, who even at that stage, was something special.

However, for best ever, I would have to say the Connolly show at the Dome in 1985 (the set that was later filmed as 'An Audience with..') My face hurt for days afterwards.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
The stabbing of the inflatable Pope in 2.4 children was very funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here