Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's this Uolla lad like?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
For 2 million pound and what i've seen of him i have been disappointed.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Probably has some Welsh ancestry if his family has any links to Patagonia :lol:

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
makes me think...'why didn't we go for Frazier Campbell instead'........hopefully I might be proved wrong in time, but Ulloa needs to make an impact fairly soon.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Might not score tonight but I'm confident he'll score at least once on Saturday against Burnley

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For 2 million pound and what i've seen of him i have been disappointed.

Thank goodness you've been willing to give him time and haven't judged him WAAAAY too early.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Thank goodness you've been willing to give him time and haven't judged him WAAAAY too early.

Well he's been here a while now, not like he's playing in a vastly different country with no language or culture barriers to overcome is it? The weather should suit him too. Get rid I say.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Hi Cardiff fan, i am pleased you are doing so well and are worthy winners of this league. congrats.
Anyway, when he was at the albion, i was a proud owner of a signed Craig Noone Brighton shirt, and have a canvas print of him and myself holding it. I had this done days before he completed the move to Cardiff :cry:
don't get me wrong, i still love nooney, and can't wait to see him again at your place. How is he getting on- will he be dangerous against us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here