Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's this Uolla lad like?

The pride of Cymru

Feb 16, 2013
I've heard he could be something big?

But what is he like and how do you think he'll preform against us tomorrow?

- - - Updated - - -

My mistake, Ulloa

D

Deleted member 2719

Would like to think he will stretch Hudson somewhat.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
[MENTION=26973]The pride of Cymru[/MENTION] finally a fan from another club who isnt ust here to spam :clap:

but on ulloa... forget him he cant kick straight :wink:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Only just signed, played very little for Almeria this season, not fit yet.....good at defending in our box considering he is only 5' 3"" tall. I would concentrate on marking someone else myself.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He'll probably be mediocre here and then we'll sell him to Palace in order to save them from relegation from the premier league.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Scored against Arsenal, done little else since. We are hoping he is going to be the answer to our lack of goals, unfortunately when Gus gets his hands on strikers they somehow become shit.

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
He hasn't really had a chance to make an impact yet, although we have high hopes for him. He was recommended to us by George Weah.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Scored against Arsenal, done little else since. We are hoping he is going to be the answer to our lack of goals, unfortunately when Gus gets his hands on strikers they somehow become shit.

Yeah, Murray, Wood and Barnes really were shit in our promotion year weren't they?

- - - Updated - - -

Good player, pretty quick feet, but still finding them in England. Very good defensively from corners; him and Barnes are our best at defending them, I feel.

This is pretty much the only genuine, sensible answer in this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here