Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the strangest place you've fallen asleep?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Cheshire Dolphin said:
No weird places really, other than various floors. In fact after the nsc meet up I awoke on my kitchen floor at around 1am. I clearly didn't think the 5 second journey to bed within my capabilities!

Thats been happening a lot to me recently, the kitchen floor is nice and cool and much more comfy than the sweaty mess that is my bed. It worse when you don't wake up till 6 though...

Blue and White

Jul 5, 2003
AT A FOOTBALL GAME! STANDING UP.... Watching Hibs play, leaning against a barrier.... I was very tired but it was the most awful game.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I fell asleep in my maths gcse exam.
Finished real quick and put my head down...just nodded of.

At least I didnt snore so i was told.
:)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
When a young lad, i woke with my face in the trough urinal in the Basement. I can't have been there long as the automatic flush brought me to.

I have slept in bus-stops and doorsteps (one Christmas Eve was in Kensington Gardens shouting "Merry f***ing Christmas" at passers-by), but the oddest was when i woke standing up with no shoes in Dulwich after a night out on Oxford St. No idea what i was doing there, how i got there, who had my shoes, where the bump on my head had come from or how to speak. Then slept up and down the Victoria Line for 2 hours as all the busy bods swarmed around me on their way to work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here