Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the story Fikayo Tomori?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In no way responsible for either goal, go find another scapegoat

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
He improved a fair bit after half-time. He's being played out of position but we had no other option than to bring him on. I think we'll see one of the DS left-backs on Saturday, potentially Jordan Davies who we signed from Wrexham.

Really? You really think that?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Looked absolutely woeful when he came on but I think he calmed over half time and did nothing majorly wrong in the second half.

Fair play to CH as I wanted him off at half time but he stuck by his player and believed in him.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
In no way responsible for either goal, go find another scapegoat

Nothing to do with the goals and not, in any way, trying to make him a scapegoat (collective responsibility/rubbishness and all that). I just don't think he's up to the job.

Basey

Jun 19, 2011
Bristol
Think people are using Tomori as a scapegoat - the lad did well under the circumstances (being brought on very early on in a massive game, against a £50m + team, and being the odd one out in a starting side that have performed so well recently). We showed glimpses of quality today but IMO our centre mids let us down. I'm sorry but giving away possession as much as they did completely threw us off balance. Not to mention murray who seems to pass to the first player in sight, regardless of whether or not he plays for us. I was shitting it tonight before the game - most others on here seemed very confident. We still have a while to go yet and I'm just forgetting today ever happened. UP THE F*UCKING ALBION

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Did very little wrong in 2nd half. Duffy, Bruno, Stockdale all made much bigger mistakes...

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Didn't think he did anything wrong. If fact thought he made some important interceptions in the second half. What did I miss?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Poor young lad with no experience thrown into the deep end in a game like that. Playing completely out of position as a right footed left back. Felt for him. They tore him a few times early but he improved 2nd half. Need to support the fella IMO.

As I said on other thread, how unlucky were we to have our 3 perfectly capable left backs out in a game like this :(

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Offered absolutely nothing going forward, that was the difference

Couldn't disagree more, in second half had some good passages of play going forward.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
He definitely calmed down a lot second half, looked all over the place when he first came on. It did seem that the team were having to cover for him a lot and avoided playing anything through him though, and I do wonder if this had any impact on the final score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here