Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the story Fikayo Tomori?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Looked very unsure to start off,but I think some sympathetic support from the crowd settled him down and I thought he had a very good second half.He made some good tackles,got forward a lot,and tried really hard.Didn't even let the freak goal get him down,sign him up.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
But you didnt see him. How can you formulate an opinion on something you havent seen?

Is there a special button on your radio where you can switch to player commentary and they only commentate on the actions of that 1 individual the whole time they are on the field.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He is a right back (OK) and we need a left back (not adapted to the role) urgently.

Left back curse strikes again.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Oh of course - I should have realised that the Radio 5 commentators have hardly any experience of watching football, and of course the pundits have never played the game and know nothing about it. So of course their views and comments are not worth listening to, compared to someone like you? OK.

Stroll on.

But you didnt see him. How can you formulate an opinion on something you havent seen?

Is there a special button on your radio where you can switch to player commentary and they only commentate on the actions of that 1 individual the whole time they are on the field.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here