Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What’s the song played at the end of today’s game?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Interesting how opinions of the light show differ.
It’s fine - we all respect opinions. It’s cool for the kids, but a little cringey for some. Happy to respect anyones opinions on it - just prefer the roar of the crowd when the players come round and often 1 player gets picked out by the north for special praise which means a lot to the players imo.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Near miss if it was, as I was just behind @Papa Lazarou, as he was driving me home.
It was some grey haired handsome man and I had it in my head it was him but I wasn’t sure and we were chatting so enthusiastically about the Albion I didn’t get the chance to check 🤣

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It was some grey haired handsome man and I had it in my head it was him but I wasn’t sure and we were chatting so enthusiastically about the Albion I didn’t get the chance to check 🤣
Sounds like peak @Papa Lazarou to me!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sounds like peak @Papa Lazarou to me!
Think it was (Kieran I believe) and I was about to check but we reached the bottom and lost eachother. I’m jealous of anyone with hair though…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely agree. Would like the players to hear the fan applause which is completely drowned out at the moment.
It’s a new thing though isn’t it mate? We don’t want to be too ‘city’ or ‘arsenal’ and need to be careful…

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Kaoru’s on fire - your defence is terrified…

I wish they’d stop it tbh - prefer authentic songs and appreciation to RDZ and the lads - anyone else agree?
Yes, absolute shyte and everyone around me thought the same - ruined the celebrations and chanting with the players/RDZ, and it looked really wank coupled with a now heavily-overplayed sports-event song

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
That tin pot light show. Tonight had me in tears, that's my club 6th in the best league in the world and boy do we know how to celebrate.
Never never never do it pre match but always post match (when we win).
With you mate , why cant we have a multicolour set-up for post match , appreciate expense but shit were top ten not one hit wonders .

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
It was a point of discussion in the car on the way home - I'm going to poll it.

But, yes, allowing natural appreciation and songs would be my preference.

With the PA blaring out, the best most can do is clap along.
It's horrible. The best things about the chelsea game, and yhe Liverpool 3-0, even going back to Potter and what, at the time seemed like a really important 1-0 against Leeds, the best moments were the interactions between squad and fans afterwards. Its just nasty inconguousness. My poor old dad said 'is this still the match or something after it?'

Bin it Brighton, its really small-time.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021

This is absoutely brilliant though. We need a song for winning the FA Cup this season.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I don't really like it, but, if it means more people will stay to the end and applaud the team, I will join in and wave my hands about like a twat. Would be better if it was something a bit more us though.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Praise You should always take priority over other songs post match imo. Perfect sentiment, written by a fan who helped the club at a time of need.
I suggest 'Right here right now' but change 'waking up to find your love's not real' by dropping "not" - simple to catch on. Sung in a more catchy punchy way if that makes sense.

Come on thats a winner lets get it going next match and every match after:

Right here right now
Right here right now
Right here right now
waking up to find your love's real

And repeat!

(It says everything about this season and lyrics from a Brighton legend - no need to wait for wembley).

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Anything “fun” related activity that requires messaging is wank

The message at half time was embarrassing. “Based on the conditions” what if we win?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here