Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the most shitted you've arrived at a game?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Reading this thread makes me happy. It's lovely to wallow in nostalgia, even if you can't remember a lot of it. It also reminds me what a hopeless addict I am seeing as my entire life has been punctuated by these chemical disasters.

Arsenal, FA cup, goldstone. Totally mortal getting hit round the head with a for sale sign in Clarendon villas after a tasty altercation under the bridge behind the ground, ganja gate:,being lured into smoking skunk blow backs in the bog at the eclipse when skunk was really new...I fell asleep in the shitter behind the North stand standing up with my head against the wall. Missed most of the second half..Bristol City I think.Puking on a police bike and getting nicked circa 1983 opposite hove park. Getting a good hiding in a Havant pub with pool cues..Pompey...it's only because I was pissed that I didn't break all my bones falling over after that. Bloody hell. What a tard.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Orient away, Russell Slade's first game. I'd been drinking since 9 am in Borough Market on hot spicy cider because it was the only alcoholic drink we could buy at that time. 3 of those in an hour and our cheeks had all sucked in so much that we all looked like we were doing Dot Cotton impressions. Finally the boozers open and we proceed to just drink to oblivion interspersed with taking shedloads of Es as well because it seemed like a good idea at the time. We got to the game about 15 minutes late and I don't really remember an awful lot about the match. My mate who came to his first ever Brighton match cheered Scott McGleish's penalty thinking we'd won one.

Leeds away first game of the season, a couple of years ago I got hammered really quickly but I was suffering jet lag and tiredness - I'd flown on the Friday evening from Penang in Malaysia to Heathrow, left my luggage at Victoria station where I'd met my mates and then phoned the girlfriend to say that my plane had been delayed by 12 hours and would be back home later that night. Got on the train to Leeds and went to the football instead.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Definetly Watford away in the cup in 84. Collapsed unconscious before the teams came out and got covered in a Union Jack on the floor to hide me from the police and got awoken after the match when the teams had left the field. Shamefully slung a empty half bottle of Whyte and Mackay at the police at the front before being bundled out of the back of the stand by some of my mates. Got split up and how me and one of my mates got to Watford train station is anybodies guess. Got in a fight with 4 Glaswegians getting back to Euston but somehow made it back home. It had slipped my mind that we had actually gone up by car.

:lolol:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Carlisle away about 15 years ago. Bought three bottles of champagne to share on the train from London but missed the train so ended up drinking them all myself. Had to be carried into a taxi at the station. Can't remember if I saw the game.

Cambridge away in about 1999. Drank two bottles of wine on the way up and was sick in their social club.

Reading a couple of seasons ago. Bought some blue cider for a mate we were meeting in London on the way back. They missed their connection so I did the honourable thing and drank the ciders. Chundered a delightful ring of thick blue innards on my bedroom carpet.

Shrewsbury away when we'd won the league. Counted 14 pints, fell asleep in the bookies at Birmingham New Street.

Barnsley away a while ago. Not sure how shitted I was but sticks in the mind for drinking something like eight Strongbows between 5am and 9am, probably in despair at the stupidity of that game being an early kick-off.

Bury away when Zamora scored that amazing chip - I was fast asleep in the away end.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Darlington away, about 14-15 years ago I think.

You wouldn't think so, but as away days go, its a pretty good one, decent pubs in town. Got HAMMERED before the game on everything, how I got let in god only knows. Was literally seeing double (44 players, 2 refs, etc, etc) had to watch the whole game with my head swaying and one hand over an eye to try and focus. Sobered up when Steele scored a good goal, but the game was a completely blur. Good times though!!!

About 76 away at Gillingham. The Seagulls coach from Haywards Heath. We found a pub near/in Gillingham with a Brighton landlord. Being 16 it was probably only a pint and a half before I fell off the bar stool. Got to the ground in away end and half the home stand was Brighton so obviously I had to run across the pitch to get there. Even in my state I sidestepped a steward who fell flat on his face to huge cheers from around the ground (still one of my proudest moments). Got chucked out. Paid my way back in where one of my mates suggested lighting a fire. Great idea (it was concrete thank god) and promptly got chucked out again. The police let me go (well it was the 70's) but I had run out of money. Saw Rod going to the loo and he lent me the money to get in for a third time. Still haven't paid him back so sorry Rod.

We had about three coaches from the heath that day! One was for the yoof!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Charlton away a few seasons ago, i think it was 2 -2, was first one in the pub outside the station, left around 2.30, do remember i couldnt focus on the pitch and dont remember anything about the game

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Five pints of John Smiths in the Kings in George Street with Grandad then on the busy bee bus to Hove Station...not unreasonable for an adult.....not great when you're only 14. There have been (numerous) other incidents, but the first time sticks with you doesn't it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here